- Paperback: 214 pages
- Publisher: MANJUL PUBLISHING HOUSE (1 February 2006)
- Language: Marathi
- ISBN-10: 9788183220378
- ISBN-13: 978-8183220378
- ASIN: 8183220371
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3,795 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #725 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad Poor Dad (Marathi) (Marathi) Paperback – 1 Feb 2006
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert T. Kiyosaki is an American investor, businessman, self-help author, motivational speaker, financial activist and financial commentator. Kiyosaki is the bestselling author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series of motivational books and several other publications published under the Rich Dad brand. Having written over 15 books, with combined sales of over 26 million copies, he also has a blog and maintains a monthly column on Yahoo Finance. He writes about his latest thoughts on global economics, investing, business, world financial markets and personal finance on Yahoo.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3,795 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
It is a book which taught me the thought process of poor and middle class people where I belong, which laid foundation towards progress of my thoughts about financial wisdom.
I was very intrigued about tax system and determined to read more about taxes and shocked about poor and middle class people who will pay more taxes than rich.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you was where I got interested.