- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to Œ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Product will be delivered for all the urban areas serviceable by major courier agencies.
- For remote/rural areas the product will be sent by local couriers/Indian.
- Speed post and may take little more time.
- Images used in this are the property of Brand TIED RIBBONS
- The unauthorized use of these images by anyone is prohibited.
- Any unauthorized use of our images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and data and will be handled with strict legal measures.