- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Tied Ribbons Rakhi Gifts For Brother Printed Cushion(12 Inch X 12 Inch) With Rakhi And Roli Chawal Pack For Men/Boys
|Price:||349.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||350.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- The RAKSHABANDHAN GIFT BOX: Tied Ribbons offer the " I am proud of you" wali rakhi in an adorable gift set.Since a rakhi mean so much for brother and sister both, we club them with exotic gifts at a very reasonale price to make sure that the perfect emotion gets communicated to the sibling in the most convenient ways. Contents: 1 Printed Cushion + 1 Handmade Rakhi + 1 Rakhi message placard/Bookmark (complimentary) + 1 Roli chawal packet
- THE GIFT SET SPECIFICATIONS: Cushion:Poly cotton,12*12 inch
- EXQUISITE & GENUINE: The rakhi has been exclusively designed by the Tied Ribbons Studio to the details.The blueprint was then shifted to the artisans of Calcutta,Maharastra and Gujarat.Tied Ribbons teamed up with a lot of women in making of these sacrosant rakhi's and ensured that they were payed well.Your buying these rakhi's is like giving the handmade artist a huge compliment and actually saying "I love what you are doing" which in turn keeps the artist "doing " it.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From our adorable Rakshabandhan gifts to our gorgeous collection for mom,siblings and loved one's, We have high quality, meaningful keepsake artworks for every emotion.
- “ There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Keep Jewellery away from direct heat, water, perfumes, deodorants and other strong chemicals as they may react with the metal or plating..
- The plating composition of Jewellery is as such that perspiration (sweat) will not damage it.
- Wipe Jewellery gently with chamois cloth or leather swatch after every use.
- Wiping the jewelry with a soft cloth after removing the jewellery would add to its life.Preserve your Jewellery in the original box or in a soft cloth pouch.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Product will be delivered for all the urban areas serviceable by major courier agencies.
- For remote/rural areas the product will be sent by local couriers/Indian.
- Speed post may take little more time.
- Images used in this are the property of Brand TIED RIBBONS
- The unauthorized use of these images by anyone is prohibited.
- Any unauthorized use of our images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and data and will be handled with strict legal measures.
The Rakhi Gift Collection :
There Is No Love Like Sibling Love. No Matter How Much You Fight With Each Other, The Bond Between A Brother And A Sister Is Not Only Precious But Also Very Pure. The Sister Ties A Rakhi On Her Brother's Wrist While The Brother Pampers His Beloved Sister And Blesses Her. Gifts Are Also Exchanged Between The Siblings. Modern Day Rakhi Celebration Is Very Different From What It Was When It Originated. The Origin Of Raksha Bandhan Is Still Unknown To Many People. The Episode Between Emperor Humayun And Rani Karnavati Is One Of The Most Important In History Of The Tradition. When The Rajputs Were Fighting With The Mughal Invaders, Rani Karnavati, The Queen Of Chittor, Knew That She Would Not Be Able To Defend The Kingdom Against Sultan Of Gujarat All By Herself. She Then Sent Rakhi To King Humayun, Asking For His Assistance. The Emperor Was Touched By This Gesture And Immediately Headed Towards Chittor To Block The Invasion.This Is What Raksha Bandhan Means - A Sister's Undying Love And Care For Her Brother And A Brother's Life-Long Vow To Protect Her Against All Evil. To Celebrate This Wonderful Occasion, Tied Ribbons Brings To You An Array Of Meaningful Gifts That Will Bring A Wide Smile On Your Brother's Faces. You Can Now Choose The Perfect Gift From Our Exclusive Gift Collection For Raksha Bandhan.
About Tied Ribbons :
Becoming One Of The India's Most Exciting And Fastest-Growing Gifting Businesses Is Just The Start Of A Very Exciting Journey. We Want To Make It Easy For You To Be Original - Wherever You Live, And Whosoever You Love.We Are Working On Two Most Important Aspect.And We Spend All 365 Days Of The Year Progressing With This Dream Of Making You And Your Homes Happy.This Explains Our Line Of Business. I.E Home Decor And Gifts. And We'Ll Always Make It Unique For You!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The card along with the package was not there.
2. The rakhi was also different from what they show on website.
Apart from these everything was just fine and pillow was also very nice.