- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 10.5 cm ; 49.9 g
- Item model number: REVCOSC73131061
- ASIN: B00AW98N8K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 17 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#26,206 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #141 in Face Concealer
Revlon ColorStay Concealer, Deep
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Latest ColorStay concealer with exclusive formula
- Formulated to cover imperfections and conceal blemishes and dark circles.
- Full, undetectable coverage
- Time-release technology for up to 24 hours of continuously flawless look
- Available in multiple shades
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Revlon ColorStay Concealer Our latest ColorStay concealer with new time release technology balances imperfections for a continuously flawless look, for up to 24 hours.- Covers imperfections- Conceals blemishes and dark circles- Full yet undetectable coverage TIPS: Using the applicator tip, gently dab the concealer where needed. For optimal results, you can build until your desired level of coverage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't start my day without it
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Those are THE apex of concealers.
I first bought this about 6 years ago - when it was (easily) found in my local drug store.
But, for some (idiotic) reason, they - Revlon - decided to (either) pull it from the market (or it's resurfaced, as 'Better Skin'). Anyway, as most people, I get 'comfortable' with a product, and like it - just the way it IS - and not 'reformulated, new, better', etc.
I picked this up, and am VERY happy - not just because it is what I'm used to, but, maybe I'm hallucinating (possible), but, it seems to me this container has lasted a heck of a lot longer than the store-bought tubes (those would last, but, the last 1/3 was always dried out, and I used it EVERY day).
So come if you are looking for a good concealer Which isn't greasy and won't fade away, then I highly recommend this product.
I am able to use this on its own unlike the Mybelline stick. It isn't Casey or chunky looking. It is lighter than my skin color, but no more than I think it should. I used a medium beige foundation with this. I bought the light medium concealer. Honestly, this looks way more natural on my skin rather than Maybelline.
However, this concealer does settle in the cracks of my fine lines under my eyes. You don't notice until I look up and the skin is pulled taught. A quick soft swipe with my finger blends it out, but you shouldn't have to do that.
Overall, I'm happy to continue using this until I can find something that works as well but doesn't settle into creases.