- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 12.7 x 15.2 cm ; 27.2 g
- Item model number: 350 Rich Ginger
- ASIN: B003FBQH5I
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,37,091 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup Rich Ginger 1-Fluid Ounce
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- For an instantly revitalized, brighter look and protection against fine lines
- Moisturizing skincare treatment complex is infused with the one & only Botafirm science
- To help minimize the appearance of fine lines
- Soft, luxurious flow-through brush applicator
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Revlon PhotoReady Makeup Rich Ginger 1-Fluid Ounce
For an instantly revitalized, brighter look and protection against fine lines. Moisturizing skincare treatment complex is infused with the one & only Botafirm science. To help minimize the appearance of fine lines.Soft, luxurious flow-through brush applicator.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: I ended up replacing this with Vichy Dermablend in Opal. It has a little more coverage than the photoready did, it's non comedogenic and it's actually the first makeup i've ever wore that i can accidentally fall asleep in and not wake up with a new zit. I've been using it a few months now. Its a bit more expensive but actually lasts longer and can go on thinner because of the better coverage.
Shipping was quick, product was wrapped up like new and have no complaints on that end.