- Product Dimensions: 31.8 x 19 x 18 cm ; 186 g
- Item model number: 309978695103
- ASIN: B001B2N3QE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #71,623 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 49.00 Delivery charge
Revlon Colorsilk Permanent Hair Color - Black (10/1N)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Leaves your hair in better condition
- All beautiful color -- no gray.
- Thats what you get with Colorsilk.
- While rich conditioners nourish hair inside and out.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Revlon ColorSilk No.-10 (Black,Noir,Negro) Ammonia Free General Features: # Revlon Colorsilk Haircolor No 10 Black Color # Leaves your hair in better condition # 10 Black - A true, believable black that covers any haircolor # Permanent Color # Ammonia Free # 1 Application # With Nourishing Silk Proteins. Leaves hair in better condition than before you colored. # Radiant, long-lasting rich color that leaves you hair in better condition. Revlon ColorSilk gives you natural-looking, even color from root to tip that stays beautiful between colorings. Plus, it is formulated to penetrate every strand with its gentle, ammonia-free formula and after-color conditioner infused with nourishing silk proteins. Hair looks silkier, shinier and healthier than before you colored. 100% gray coverage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Target your color. If your hair is not color treated. To go lighter, never go pass 2 shades. Gradually work your way up. Normally with going lighter use the ash tones, counteracts red tones. Going darker, same thing few shades darker, to start. If you want natural, it may have golden tones. Gold is definetly a warm tone.
2. If you hair is color treated, bleached, both, same thing your hair will be porous. Being that going lighter, with any levels of brown color in your hair, not going to happen. Color doesn't lift color. Unless it's been along time; between colors, don't expect a miracle.
3. If your wanting to go darker, and color your hair often, caution yourself light brown could go medium to dark. brown So use a shade lighter.
1.Natural gives you all the tones
2. Ash counteracts unwanted warm tones
3. Gold gives you warm tones
4. Red of course gives you red tones. If your more than 30% grey use red tones such as light red brown. Make sure the brown is included in the title, grey hair can turn pinkish or unnatural..
5. Remember if you color your hair often, especially blondes it can be tricky..
This is by far the best over the counter color, being there's no ammonia.. If used properly you'll have great results.
I have many clients that can't afford for me to color their hair, I help them thru the choices. If in doubt call the hotline, because this color is wonderful, not damaging..
Last but not least,, grey customers leave your color on 5-10 minutes longer for stubborn greys...
Hope this can help:))))
After one application I am impressed. Although I want to warn that the color doesn't match the box, it toned down my brass and left me with a pretty dirty blonde. I will probably purchase this again and if I do I will add to this review :)