- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm ; 68 g
- Item model number: U-C-1002
- ASIN: B001P2LWJA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #53,141 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder, Light/Medium, 0.3 Ounce
|Price:||1,251.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||749.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Jet-milled, ultra-fine pressed powder
- Oil-free, non-irritating without clogging your pores
- Smooth over makeup, concealer, or bare skin
- Available in 6 shades
- Ideal to use with the entire ColorStay makeup family
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
With SoftFlex all-day fresh, flawless finish ideal for long-wearing makeup. What it does: Glides on weightlessly to minimize shine for a fresh, naturally flawless look that won't fade off. How it works: Exclusive ColorStay formula with micro-milled powder creates an ultra-fine finish that wears for 16 hours over makeup. SoftFlex technology provides a lightweight, comfortable feel all day. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. Made in U.S.A.
Related items to consider
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Goes on nicely no matter if I use the included pad, or a brush.
It goes tend to gunk up the pad quickly, though that may be as a result of it mixing with foundation as I pat it on.
As I have aged I've found that wearing it UNDERNEATH a favorite moisturizer is easy and it doesn't define fine-lines nearly as much as other powders tend to.
Although I marked "occasionally" for the number of times needed to re-applied, I really meant it needs the occasional "mirror check" for blending-in the occasional area where one may expect a facial powder to collect in.
It does, and always has, been true to its claims as ColorStay first advertised it to do.
(Note: Someone who may spend long periods of time sweating may need to re-apply, but not nearly as often as one might assume.)
Most importantly this has serious stay power. You rarely need to touch this up during your work day. If your nose gets a little shine it looks better to blot the oil off your face with a tissue verses piling on more powder. But you can certainly reapply this throughout the day if that's your prerogative. I will warn you that despite the colorstay concept this WILL transfer onto clothing and if you blow your nose a lot you will have to touch up. It does make your fresh face look last longer but no makeup is truely smudge or transfer proof. With that said, I still try other brands at times but always end up going back to this one.