- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Books (13 July 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670092967
- ISBN-13: 978-0670092963
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 2.5 cm
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #34,073 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 110.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
Reviving Jobs: An Agenda for Growth (City Plans) Hardcover – Import, 13 July 2020
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book offers some solutions to this problem at hand. This book tries to develop target group specific strategies to improve employment. It explains about industrial and manufacturing strategy, need for an industrial policy in India, cluster based development, Women's participation, Dalit Entrepreneurship,petty production, rural and urban strategy, MSME growth and sustainable employment. Its a complete guide to understand target group specific unemployment solutions.