MIS2 (with Review Cards and CourseMate Printed Access Card) Paperback – Student Edition, Import
Paperback, Student Edition, Import
There is a newer edition of this item:
1. Information Systems: An Overview. 2. Computers: The Machines Behind Computing. 3. Database Systems, Data Warehouses, and Data Marts. 4. Personal, Legal, Ethical, and Organizational Issues of Information Systems. 5. Protecting Information Resources. 6. Data Communication: Delivering Information Anywhere and Anytime. 7. The Internet, Intranets, and Extranets. 8. E-Commerce. 9. Global Information Systems. 10. Building Successful Information Systems. 11. Enterprise Systems. 12. Management Support Systems. 13. Intelligent Information Systems. 14. Emerging Trends, Technologies, and Applications.
About the Author
Hossein Bidgoli, Ph.D., is professor of Management Information Systems at California State University. Dr. Bidgoli helped set up the first PC Lab in the United States and served as it's first director. He is the author of 44 textbooks, 27 manuals and more than five dozen technical articles and papers on various aspects of computer applications, information systems and network security, e-commerce and decision support systems published and presented throughout the world. Dr. Bidgoli also serves as the editor-in-chief of THE HANDBOOK OF TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, THE INTERNET ENCYCLOPEDIA, THE HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION SECURITY, THE HANDBOOK OF COMPUTER NETWORKS, and THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) The book's chapters are short and too the point! I like being able to read a chapter fast (i'm a very slow reader though). Come on, college kids don't want to read a 40 page chapter.
2) The book is loaded with color, pictures, tables, and summaries. Great for learning the material.
3) They relate the stuff to real life! There are about four different real life situations in every chapter about real companies.
4) The information is current! I mean there was an iPhone in the book, many books I have talk about technology then have this flip phone pictured. Like really? That was around when I was in middle school.
This is an awesome book, i give an applause to the writers of the book, very well done! I hope that i can have more books like this in the future. Get this book and you will see that, yes, learning can be fun when the book is written this well!