Consider these available items
Resqtech Micro Tyre Inflator
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Very powerful pump – ( will inflate a motorcycle tyre from 0-35 psi in 2 mins ) excellent for topping up car tyres and emergencies
- Most compact design making it easy for storage and carrying (weighs 335 gms )
- Dual purpose – can be used effectively for 2 wheelers as well as 4 wheelers ( only type available in the market )
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Resqtech introduces India's 1st micro tyre inflator designed for motorcycle/scooters and cars. OEM for stop and go USA ( most trusted brand and highest selling motorcycle/car inflators in USA) highest selling motorcycle/car tyre inflator in USA inflate your bike/scooter/car tyre anytime/anywhere. Never get stuck because of flat tyres most compact design, also most efficient and reliable tyre inflator in its class. Very useful for topping up tire pressure in cars and bikes ( especially during summers) do not get fooled with cheap Chinese imitations ( which won’t last even for a week) buy the original from Resqtech and be assured of many years of reliable and trouble free service/use.
Showing 1-8 of 541 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a flat tyre and had to use this as I was already late for a meeting and I did not have time for fitting the spare.
I used this so that I could get to where I wanted and then used it again to get to a tyre shop and have the puncture taken care of.
Really like the fact that it works on a bicycle, motorbike and cars. This is a really handy product for women and men alike. If you are on a long trip in a remote area then this Will definitely give you peace of mind. If you travel late nights then in the event of a puncture you will not be stranded.
What are my findings
- very small and compact unit, which neatly sits in the glove compartment.
- does the job easily not nessarcarily noise free.
- the relevant accessories are provided with the kit
- the cable reach is good and easily reached all the tyres of my creta
- there is a pressure Guage and a led light
What I don't like
- I would've like it if it wouldve come with a cover to neatly put all the accessories once the job is done, currently it is only a cardboard box
- the unit vibrates and is quite noisy, but for the utility it provides I am willing to ignore the noise and vibration. But a quiter operation would be welcome. Especially at night it's like announcing to the whole world that you need help.
- the pressure Guage is workable if not accurate
- can't comment on the LED light as have not used it at night yet.
All in all, I loved the fact that this product helped me get out of a sticky situation today and really helped me get on the move.
I would definitely recommend this one and will also be getting one for my wife's car.
I've added a video so you can get a feel of the product and take a decision.
Purchased this item on 20th Aug less than a month back.
First impressions :
1. Small and handy
2. Makes a bit of a noise (nothing unbearable) ... can't ask for sound proofing at this price.
3. Takes time to fill a car tyre from empty (Roughly 10-15 mins) ... but then in a flat tyre emergency something is better than being stranded. Topping up about 5-10 psi will take you 5 mins max. (All this for a car tyre, i assume it will be faster for a motorcycle or bicycle)
4. The pressure gauge is tricky but is bearable once you understand it. There is a method to the madness so to speak ...
When you connect the nozzle it gives you a reading and when you start the inflator the reading jumps 5 psi as soon as you start it ... The reading it gives you once it starts up is what you need to make note. But even this reading is a few psi +/- off from actual.
What has made me unhappy is the quality of the nozzle you attach to the nipple on the tyre ... yes the product is priced very competitively low, so your not going to get the best quality ... but then you need to be able to use the product without it breaking down on you for a reasonable amount of time ... mine has broken in less than a month and considering this is something to be used and depended on in an emergency ... you wouldn't want this to happen.
The metal inside the plastic sleeve is not the best ... the threads are weak and can get damaged if wound wrongly.
The quality of the plastic sleeve over the metal nozzle is just as bad ... for my product the grooves between the sleeve and nozzle gave up and started slipping ... the nozzle got stuck on the tyre nipple coz i was not able to unwind it due to the damaged sleeve ... tried with some force to unwind the nozzle that it ended up breaking from the inflator and stuck on the tyre nipple. Whatever air the tyre had inside escaped.... in the end used a plier to remove the nozzle.... and had to remove the tyre and take it to the nearby bunk to refill it ...
This is not something you want to happen in an already emergency situation.
Anyway looks like there is a 1 year warranty on the product will look fwrd to the seller guiding me on how to get this fixed and will definitely update.
A handy product if it was not for the above issue.
RE-EDIT:- If your car's battery is new or in Good condition then no worry for "Empty battery issue".
Update july2019 - had couple of punctures on my car tubeless tyre. This pump does it's job without any trouble. Even the pr guage is accurate when you take the reading before switching on. After powering on it jumps by +5 units above actual.so just switch off and reconnect the nozzle to get correct reading. Definitely go for it. Only suggestion for the company is about the position of the led lamp. It is on the opposite side of the nozzle. So, in pitch dark you can't see while screwing pump nozzle to the tyres nozzle . Lamp should have been on the nozzle side.