OPPO Reno3 Pro (Sky White, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 64MP+13MP+8MP+2MP rear quad camera with 20x digital zoom, ultra clear 108MP image, ultra dark mode, macroshot (3 cm), ultra-wide angle, dual lens bokeh | 44MP+2MP dual punch hole front camera with ultra night mode, ultra steady video 2.0, video bokeh
- 16.3 centimeters (6.4-inch) super AMOLED full screen display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16.7M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10 based on Color OS 7.0 operating system with 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P95 octa core processor, IMG 9XM - HP8
- 4025mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 36 hours and standby time of 362 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- VOOC 4.0 (30W flash charge): Delivers a 50% charge within 20 minutes. A five-minute charge can provide sufficient battery power for two hours of video playback
- Box also includes: VOOC adapter, type-c cable, earphone, SIM tray ejecter, pre-applied screen protector and protective case, booklet with warranty card and quick guide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
64MP Rear quadcam with 20x Zoom.44MP Dual punch-hole camera (44MP+2MP).Video recording (ultra steady video 2.0+video bokeh+video zoom).VOOC 4.0 (5V6A 30W flash charge).
From the manufacturer
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Design is pretty much good .Light weight and easy to handle
2 Processor is good fast touch sensor and charging is aslo pretty fast
3. Camera is only good if you know how to use the lenses and focus .There are panelty option so if you know that how to balance ths focus and use its pretty good
4. Performance wise good loaded so many apps and run in one shot all are running pretty fast.
5. For speakers it pretty good if its free with phone if you personally order not worth in this range.
1. No update till yet
2. Camera zoom option not pretty good if you will zooming on top and take picture .Image will not clear .As per my view they fail to deliver what Oppo promises .i might be wrong but its my view.
3. If this phone comes with snapdragon processor it will much worth it in this range.
4. Only 30 watt charger in this range others are providing 50 watt charger
5. Earephone not upto the mark normal earphone.
Overall summary it good to buy if yoj only looking mobile for taking pictures and you know how to use mobile for photography and video shooting. Little bit overpriced.
The selfie camera dies justice to it's 44MP tag.
Low light photography is also extremely good.
Charging the phone is really good and what you expect from a phone at this price point.
Below is my feedback
Display - 4.5/5
Design - 5/5
Camera - 5/5
Charging - 5/5
Very good camera.I have ugraded from Reno 2Z.Camera is really good , especially telephoto.
Oppo Bluetooth speaker quality good but, no facility for cable/wired connection.