- Item part number: Renewcell-DERMA
- ASIN: B077QQQKT2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,893 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Renewcell Derma Roller Gold Massage Tools, 0.5mm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- See the difference: The roller uses specialized needles to facilitate exfoliation of the skin and rejuvenate your appearance
- Simple to use: This roller is designed to be easy to learn how to use which allows you to quickly integrate it into your routine and quickly see benefits
- Micro needles are used in this tool
- It is very suitable for home usage
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1. A cleanse your face or any area that needs treatment with warm water. After using a steam towel or a facial steamer which will open the pores and then apply normal skin toner along the skin texture. 2. After using the derma roller apply any product or medication use it once or more if necessary. 3. Use the derma roller 2 times per week/10-15 minutes. When using the derma roller, use a crisscross motion from top to bottom, from a left to right diagonally. 4. A lightly pat skin after applying skin care product or medication to create full absorption. 5. Apply moisturizing cream or serum to help keep your skin moisturized. Apply it several times to calm your skin and to avoid skin irritation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the cons. I don't know if I have made the mistake or the product quality is disgusting but after my first uses I dip it in Dettol for whole night. In the morning the paint came of from the roller.as u can see in the picture. I don't know now should I use it again in my face as the paint maybe get stuck in the needles also. But I am not sure what is wrong. They shouldn't use paint in needle area. I think they have done that in order to make the feel of gold plating.
1st impression was good but now waiting for the paint to dry out. Maybe I had done the mistake of dipping it whole night.
Overall not a nice experience