- Paperback: 361 pages
- Publisher: S Chand & Company (1 December 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8121932564
- ISBN-13: 978-8121932561
- Package Dimensions: 23.8 x 17 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #71,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Remedial Mathematics for B.Pharma, 1st Semester Paperback – 1 Dec 2010
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. The book broadly covers the syllabus of Degree students ofFirst Semester of Pharmacy. 2. All Fundamentals of the topics have been explained with amicro-analysis. 3. Solved examples of different kinds of problem have been givento let the reader understand the various skills necessary to solvethe problems. 4. Unsolved exercise of different kinds of problem have beengiven in a well graded style. These will unable a student to createindependence and confidence regarding the understanding of thesubject. Contents: Unit–I Quadratic Equation Unit–II Co-ordinate Geometry Unit–III Differential Calculus Unit–IV Integral Calculus Unit–V Differential Equations Unit–VI Trigonometry Unit–VII Measures of Central Tendency
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.