- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Exit Push Release Button Panel for Electric Door Strike
|Price:||1,191.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,809.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The easy touch Door Exit Button Panel features Normally Open (NO) function.
- It is compatible with most access control/locking devices.
- Dimension: ~8.6(L) x 4.3(W) x 1.6(T)cm
- Weight: 28g
- Package Included: 1 x Electric Door Strike Button Panel
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description:Use this Exit Push Release Button Panel to activate an electric strike from a receptionists desk or mount inside next to the door for quick emergency exit.Please note this is a momentary NO switch,wires are to be connected to PUSH and GND, if you use a electric door lock controller. you need to use an intermediate relay if the electirc door strike consumes high power.The easy touch Door Exit Button Panel features Normally Open (NO) function.It is compatible with most access control/locking devices.Exit Panel comes with a wire for installation.It is suitable for door, gate, exit, automation control.Standard structure: Plastic panel and buttonDimension: ~8.6(L) x 4.3(W) x 1.6(T)cmWeight: 28gInstallation manual is not included here, please confirm you or others know how to install it before buy this itemPackage Included:1 x Electric Door Strike Button Panel
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Inside is a postage stamp-sized circuit board containing a micro-switch. About seven inches of very fine-gauge wire is soldered to the switch, with the loose end sticking out the top of the white plastic housing.
When you press on the bottom of the switch rocker, it tilts in and contacts the micro-switch after traveling about 1/8". When you press harder, the rocker moves another 1/16" as the micro-switch activates. The switch has a loud click sound. The rocker action is wobbly side to side and top to bottom. The way the rocker wobbles is where durability really seems dubious. The fine-gauge wire also doesn't inspire confidence.
This item was not expensive. Even so, I don't consider it a good value and I won't use it in my project.