- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint Publishing (15 June 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788175994652
- ISBN-13: 978-8175994652
- ASIN: 8175994657
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 459 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#131 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4 in Physics (Books)
Relativity: The Special and the General Theory Paperback – 15 Jun 2017
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Regarded as the founder of modern physics, Albert Einstein was born in 1879, in Ulm, Kingdom of Württemberg, German Empire. He completed his Ph.D. from the University of Zürich in 1905 and published four papers in the scientific journal named Annalen der Physik. These papers on photoelectric effect, Brownian motion, special relativity and mass-energy equivalence (E = mc2) were significant contributors to the foundation of modern physics. In the next few years, Einstein came to be recognized as a major scientist.
He developed the general theory of relativity between 1907 and 1915. It was published in 1915. In 1916, Einstein published Relativity: The Special and the General Theory in German. Its first English translation was published in 1920. In 1921, Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics “for his services to Theoretical Physics and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect.” He published numerous scientific and non-scientific works.
Einstein died on 18 April 1955, aged seventy-six, in Princeton, New Jersey.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
459 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the book you should buy if you want to understand conception of theory without the mathematical language.
What a theory!
Hats off to Einstein for giving us the general theory of relativity. This theory is the base of modern physics. Without this, the whole world would stoo working.
This book explains this theory very well without going too deep. So normal people can understand.
Buy if you are interested in physics and how modern communication and physics works.