- Reading level: 3.00+ years
- Paperback: 257 pages
- Publisher: Penguin India; Latest edition (14 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143333542
- ISBN-13: 978-0143333548
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 266 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Reignited: Scientific Pathways to a Brighter Future Paperback – 15 May 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is one of India’s most distinguished scientists, responsible for the development of India’s first satellite launch vehicle and the operationalization of strategic missiles. The President of India between 2002 and 2007, Kalam has been awarded honorary doctorates from thirty-eight universities and the country's three highest civilian honours—the Padma Bhushan (1981), Padma Vibhushan (1990) and Bharat Ratna (1997).
Srijan Pal Singh is an engineer and management graduate from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He was with the Indian Institute of Space Sciences and Technology (IIST) where he directly worked with Kalam as a scientific advisor.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is best for science students and also for students who are interested in science!!
This book also motivates the young minds for becoming great scientist and also emphasising how great scientist inculcate great values within them .
I would simply suggest all the readers to have this book as a must for those people interested to know more about this field as well..!
And yeah this book also informs us more about those fields in which hardly any science student take interest since they only know about Medical and Engineering!!
This book covers different career fields like astronomy, neuroscience, material science etc. First information about field is provided and then question answers followed by conversation with experts in respective fields.
Recommend to specially students and all those who are unaware of fields mentioned above.
It is great gift to your child or grandchildren who has passed 10th(if they are not aware of the content).
But once you go through the book it can be said that it is a book which will benefit Students who've not yet chosen their field of interest.
All the details and the emphasization is laid out nice.Very Informative!