Other Sellers on Amazon
Redrawing India: The Teach for India Story Paperback – 12 November 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on IndusInd Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 12000 Here's how
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Yes Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 12000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Kovid Gupta is pursuing an MBA from Cornell University. He holds a BBA, BS and BA from the University of Texas at Austin. He has previously worked on Teach For India's alumni impact team. As a screenwriter, he has written for popular television shows Balika Vadhu, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Chhan Chhan.
Shaheen Mistri is the Founder of Akanksha and the Founder and CEO of Teach For India. She has served as an advisor and board member to other organizations, including the Latika Roy Foundation, Ummeed, The Indian School Leadership Institute, Akanksha, Teach For All and the Government of India.
- Publisher : Random House (12 November 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 286 pages
- ISBN-10 : 8184005636
- ISBN-13 : 978-8184005639
- Item Weight : 290 g
- Country of Origin : India
- Generic Name : Books
- Best Sellers Rank: #173,752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend this book to any person who is looking for ideas in the social impact space. This book could even form part of the curriculum in business schools, especially in the social responsibility courses.
The short experiences of the Fellows and the Program managers makes this a very interesting read. And the best part is the 'call to action' in the last few pages.
Thank you Shaheen, Kovid for all the good work!
Of course it would have been great for some width in coverage of what TFI is not able to address but anyway thats more of my own expectations as a educator .