Redragon Samsara M902 16400 DPI Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse
- Package contents: Samsara High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse, 8-piece weight tuning set, weight carrying case, extra TEFLON feet, user manual, and drivers CD.
- Built for FPS gamers: Up to 164000 DPI (1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 DPI), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration, Avago sensor, and Omron micro switches.
- 13 programmable buttons, 5 memory profiles each with distinct light color for quick identification, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8), and over 16 million LED color options.
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads and contoured body for ultimate gaming control. High-end features including 15 buttons, power button, and 5 color modes.
- 5 memory modes with 16 million combinations. High end 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector for greatest durability and signal accuracy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
REDRAGON's aim is to deliver gaming accessories of the highest quality and performance. Our research and development team consists of experts in modeling, structure design, electronics, user interface, and software.
* Total of 13 optimized programmable buttons
* 5 programmable side buttons
* 8 x 2.4 gram tuning weights
* 16400 dpi laser sensor
* 16 million color lighting options
* 1000Hz polling rate
* 30g acceleration
* Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
* 6 foot braided fibre cable
* Gold plated USB connector
* Product dimensions Width: 82mm
Height: 123mm Depth: 41mm
Product weight: 160g
Samsara High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse,
8-piece weight tuning set,
Weight carrying case,
Extra TEFLON feet,
User manual, and drivers CD.
* System Requirements PC / Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32-bit)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Even though it looks a lot different, the Samsara feels about the same size and shape as the G500, other than the finger rest on the right side. It will take me a while to get used to it, but it's pretty comfortable so far.
2. The G500 had a rough texture on the sides of the mouse, but the top of the mouse was still slick plastic, the Samsara on the other hand has the rough texture all over the mouse, which some may not like, but it is a plus for me.
3. The Samsara has more buttons than the G500, and they feel more 'clicky'.
4. I've seen some say this mouse feels cheap, but it feels comparable to the G500 to me, only time will tell if it will last as long though, if it doesn't I will update this review.
1. The software is manageable, but it doesn't let you set the lights to one color, just keeps cycling through red, purple, blue, green, and yellow.
2. I like the G500's scroll wheel design a lot better , but it's not really a con, just personal preference.. Some people don't like the G500's scroll wheel and prefer this kind.
3. The weights aren't as heavy as the G500's, but again, that's just personal preference, some people don't like heavy mice.
Overall I really like this mouse, some things could be improved upon, but it's mostly just nitpicky things.. I don't see any reason to pay more for a gaming mouse when you can get a nice one for this price.
Dislike: Of the five thumb buttons I can only reach the top 3 without having to think about where they are even after 60+ hours of use. They're just a bit too far away to be useful for anything you want to do all the time. I say this because I probably would have gone with this company's Mammoth had I known. Right mouse button and middle mouse wheel are stiff...fully responsive, but would be better if they were easier to press. I find myself having to pinch in with my pinky finger when playing a shooter if I want to aim while looking down the scope. It's a heavy mouse even with all the weights removed. Great weight if you only slide around on your mousepad but not if you're like me and frequently lift your mouse to re-position it. Also as others have said the lighting effects are either rainbow-alternating or off. Mouse wheel is the only one that lights up a solid color so it's the only thing I tend to have illuminated at night.
The only thing that is keeping this mouse from getting 5 Stars from me is that the lighting has almost no customization. The scroll wheel color is based on which of 5 "profiles" you have selected, with profiles having the complete setting for all mouse settings,. like button maps, DPI and Polling rates, so if you use this feature to switch profiles, you lose what little lighting control you have. The rest of the mouse is either off or rotates through its 5 colors based on one of 5 modes you pick. None of the modes is a steady light, they all have the lights creating movement patterns. One would hope they fix this in a future design update or firmware/software update.