- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on select credit cards(HDFC, SBI & ICICI) on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Redragon Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard
|Price:||2,199.00 + 50.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||2,800.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- New version with improved key feel and rigid case design
- Adjustable pulsing rate LED lights. 104 standard keys
- 19 non-conflict keys; 12 multimedia keys; adjustable input speeds
- 7 switchable backlight colors. 4 LED brightness levels; laser engraved keycaps
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.450.00 from the regular price.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Whether enjoying movies, preparing a presentation or gaming, the 104 alpha-numeric keys, 19 non-conflict keys and 12 multimedia keys of the Redragon Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard provide you a seamless inputting experience. For smooth navigation and scrolling through lengthy documents, you have the standard arrow keys and to allow you more ergonomic movements for your games' characters, you can use the WASD keys. You can also personalize your blogging, typing, gaming, e-mailing, social networking etc. owing to the adjustable input speeds of this Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard's keys. During your hardcore gaming sessions, you can also disable the WIN key to be able to isolate your system temporarily from its other programs.Switchable LED Lights
The Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard features seven bright LED backlight colours for its laser-engraved keys that you can regularly switch between from time to time to give a whole new look to your computer accessory. There are also four LED brightness levels that you can choose from to suit your ambience light settings like a brighter level for night and a lighter one for day. This Karura K502 USB Gaming Keyboard has been designed to give you a soft key feel with its chiclet-style keycaps that are small squares with curved edges allowing a comfortable device use. Made of high-quality ABS material, the tough case frame of the K502 USB Gaming Keyboard is sturdy and durable. The Gaming Keyboard syncs with your PC via its gold-plated USB connector and fiber braided cable giving you the reliability of a wired connection. You need to have Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP as the operating system in order to match compatibility with the Gaming Keyboard.
Compare with similar items
Redgear Blaze 3 colour backlit gaming keyboard with full aluminium body & windows key lock
MSI Interceptor DS4100 Gaming Keyboard
Redragon Asura K501 USB Gaming Keyboard
Redragon K552 KUMARA LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black)
Razer RZ03-01060100-R3M1 DeathStalker Essential Gaming Keyboard (Black)
|Shipping||50.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||KVM RETAIL||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Unique world store||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Shop-The-World||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||42.93 x 19.05 x 1.78 Centimetres||—||20.1 x 45.2 x 1.8 Centimetres||50 x 21 x 3 Centimetres||35.4 x 12.3 x 3.7 Centimetres||51 x 6 x 26 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.59 kg||0.65 kg||1 kg||0.82 kg||5.49 kg||1 kg|
|Model Number||K502||Blaze MT01||INTERCEPTOR DS4100||FBA_K501||B016MAK38U||RZ03-01060100-R3M1|
From the manufacturer
K502 Karura by Redragon Keyboard RGB LED Backlit illuminated Keyboard 104 Key Computer PC Gaming Key.
RGB Advanced Backlight Control
7-RGB backlight colors and 4 different lighting modes.
The user has the ability to adjust backlight brightness, breathing speed.
Low Profile Design RGB LED Backlit illuminated 104 Keyboard
- Silent gaming
- RGB Backlit Gaming
- Egronomic Splash Proof
- Backlit AntI Ghosting
174 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 174 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery of package was good. I recieved the box a bit crumpled. I am giving it a 3 star
I made it 4 start instead of 5. My reasons are:
1. few keys started giving trouble ( which are bigger in size, like backspace keys, alt keys, ctrl keys)
2. one clip/stand is broken without any reason. ( i care of my belonging, this was super surprise to me. i don't have any pets who could broke it.)
3. its very inconvenient for me as this keyboard don't have a "scroll lock" indicator) instead a win lock indicator which is not of any use.
Final Verdict, this is still a decent keboard with back-light and worth the money.
This is one of the best membrane keyboard available. Doesn’t matter if you are a gamer or not. If you are looking for silent keyboard with backlight, go for this one. Build quality is very good.
This similar to a keyboard by Razer - DeathStalker which is almost 3 times the price of this, plus redragon’s build quality is better than razer. So don’t get fooled by razer and get this one.
Suggest no one to buy this product from this seller
As my first impression this looks cool, RGB style backlight illuminates the keys, set your mood right… love this
Alright lets get the specs out of the way
19 non-conflicting keys, 12 multimedia keys
Interchangeable arrow keys and WASD keys nice touch. So if you were a left hander then easily swap those keys with no issues. Win lock option is great too, every gamer knows what happens when they accidently hit the windows key.
Although the material used for the keyboard is soft that helps in a good grip it however fingerprints and oil. So if your are okay with a few smudges then this should be a great membrane keyboard.
I say this with a lot of my products this is a great bang for the buck, although I have not used this extensively as I recently got it but I got to say for the few days I have been using this it feels smooth. I will need to do some gaming on this to really tell for sure.
So if you are a casual gamer and in a tight budget you cannot go wrong here. But if you are professional gamer then you would already know that a mechanical keyboard is what you need to be looking for.
full review check my YouTube channel: MusaTheGeek
Registers multiple keystrokes at once for smother gameplay.
The backlit is there and you can change color of it and brightness level (i use the maximum one others are too low). But it is not controlable from the PC so you will have to choose your setting every time you turn on. Not a big deal for the price. At least it has it.
The switches are very quite and have a rubbery feel. If you want mechanical feel or an option to change keycaps do not buy this... For other purposes this will do the job.
The attached cable is a threaded black and red cable so it does look and feel high quality.
The only problems i have are
1. The num key and caps indicator are only red led no matter what color you choose.
2. It catches a lot of dust. I keep a dry cloth and wipe it clean once a week.
3. The whit led backlite is not exactly white. It has some bluish tint to it.
The problems are very minor for the price and for entry level keyboards i will highly recomand this.