Consider these available items
Redragon Gainer M610 Wired USB Gaming Mouse - 3200 DPI (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 1000/1600/2400/3200 DPI)
- 6 programmable buttons including 2 customizable thumb buttons allow adjusting the mouse for its user's needs; Textured surface of the upper button decreases the risk of accidental «blind» hit
- High precision optical sensor with option of the chosen level of DPI speed indicated by the color of the scroll wheel
- Specially invented Teflon formula ensures excellent gliding; Thanks to enlarged feet surface, balanced feet height and optimal place the mouse moves strictly horizontally
- Widened scroll wheel with special ribbed protector make the mouse control easier; The shape and the place of the scroll wheel are optimal for simultaneous movements of index finger from the left button to the wheel back and forth
Choose from Laptop Bags,Mouse,Keyboard Combos,Speakers, Headsets and more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wide rubberized backlit scroll wheel of 8 mm width: Widened scroll wheel with special ribbed protector make the mouse control easier. The shape and the place of the scroll wheel are optimal for simultaneous movements of index finger from the left button to the wheel back and forth. High durability cord. 6 programmable buttons including 2 thumb buttons: 2 customizable thumb buttons allow to adjust mouse for its user's needs. Textured surface of the upper button decreases the risk of accidental «blind» hit. High precision optical sensor. DPI level indication: The chosen level of cursor speed is indicated by the color of the scroll wheel. Elongated Teflon feet: Specially invented Teflon formula ensures excellent gliding. Thanks to enlarged feet surface, balanced feet height and optimal place the mouse moves strictly horizontally. Stable operation even on high speed. Cursor speed control: Cursor speed can be adjusted on any mouse keys. 4 DPI levels are supported and each level can be customized accurately to your needs.
Compare with similar items
Redragon Capricorn P012 Large Gaming Mousepad
HP M150 Wired Gaming Mouse (Black)
Redragon Centrophorus M601 Wired Gaming Mouse with 8 Piece Weight Tuning Set -3200 DPI(Black)
Redgear X12 Pro RGB Gaming Mouse with Avago Sensor (Black)
Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Appario Retail Private Ltd||AQUA SALEs||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Weight||141 grams||50 grams||0 grams||240 grams||400 grams||82 grams|
|Model Number||M610||P012||M150||6950376702357||X12 Pro||910-004360|
132 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 132 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
•it has a good feel to it
•keys are tactile and clicky
•RGB is osm
•The backlight on the mouse comes in 4 colours- red/blue/green/purple these colors can be switched but only together with DPI we cannot change the light without changing DPI
•After usage of about a month I feel the mouse a bit too heavy not too much but adustable
FOR BEST RESULT PAIR IT WITH A GOOD PAD
GAMING : 4.9/5
COMFORT : 4.7/5
HOPE IT HELPS!!
Let's be honest here. This mouse is designed for casual gamer who aren't into any fps or online multiplayer games.
I played AC: origins, shadow of the tomb raider, csgo, paladins using this mouse. Here are the pros and cons:
1. Great build quality. Feels like a premium mouse.
2. The backlit coverage on the mouse looks great.
3. Good quality Teflon cable(not braided).
4. Good precision for a gaming mouse in this price range.
5. Dedicated dpi button which changed mouse rgb as per dpi level. Four levels : 1000(red)/1600(blue)/2400(green)/3200(pink).
6. Good grip on mouse and the mouse clicks sounds good for a cheap gaming mouse.
1. No proper driver support. I downloaded driver from redragon's website which was driver for some other mouse. It initially didn't recognize my mouse but later after switching ports it did.
2. The driver software has no proper UI. It doesn't have option to adjust dpi level as per user defined. I was stuck with minimum dpi of 1000. I usually play on 400 dpi and 1.9 sensitivity in game.
3. The mouse is not designed for FPS games such as csgo, dota etc. It is a very heavy mouse and my hand was tired after just 1 hour of game play. Usually i play up to 3 hours without any problem using Logitech g402.
I would recommend buying some other mouse with dpi adjustment via driver software. This mouse is for casual gamers.
Update : after using it for long sessions the mouse's redragon logo starts to heat. It is not that hot but it is irritating on hand.
Fully customisation, from polling rate to animations everything is customisable. +1
Perfect texture for some maybe bad for few.
Hella ergonomic, best for big palms and palm grip and claw grip.
Perfect cable and inbuilt tie.
Best sensor right behind or subpar with G102's Mercury sensor.
Super high and low DPI settings.
Great button textures to differentiate of side buttons.
DPI up and down button. Something a more expensive Deathadder Essential can't provide.
Packaging the box is kinda disappointing but doesn't matter to most maybe for you if you're one of those people.
Bad for small hands and tip grip.
The texture bad for sweaty hands.
The RGB is kinda dull the point where palm sits not even noticeable but might be a deal breaker.
If you get a mouse that doesn't get affected by changes with software get a replacement will definitely work. Happened with me so shared it
TL;DR - if you got bigger hands want a Deathadder Elite get this if small hands don't, get the G102.
* It has 4 DPI setting, Max 3200DPI
* 2 programmable Buttons
* Matt finish
* Braided Cables with Nice USB connector
* Great Build Quality
I suggest it to Every Budget Gamers who are looking for great gaming mouse at Low Price Point.
I was having some issue to configure the software, however restarting the software and saving the profile did the job.