Redmi Y2 (Gold, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 12+5 MP Dual rear camera with AI-based Beautify 4.0 | 16 MP front AI-Selfie camera with LED selfie light
- Display: 15.2 centimeters (5.99-inch) HD+ full screen display with 1440x720 pixels with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB with dedicated slot | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor
- Battery: 3080 mAH lithium Polymer battery
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Power adaptor, USB Cable, Clear soft case
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AI Dual Rear Cameras
Vibrant Low-light Photography
The rear camera not only features 12MP + 5MP dual cameras and world class sensors, but also uses 1.25μm large pixels, which allows you to shoot crisp images even at night.
What does the 5MP secondary camera on the rear exactly do?
The 5MP secondary rear camera acts as a depth sensor which helps with semantic segmentation for portrait photos.
What version of Android is MIUI 9.5 based on for Redmi Y2?
Redmi Y2 runs MIUI 9.5 based on Android 8.1 (Android Oreo).
Do both, the front and rear, cameras support portrait photography?
Yes, Redmi Y2 supports portrait photos (bokeh) on both, the front and rear cameras.
What are the advantages of having a Full Screen Display on Redmi Y2?
Full-Screen Display (18:9 display) on Redmi Y2 offers 12.5% more display as compared to a regular 5.5-inch phone with a similar overall footprint.
Can I take selfies in low-light with Redmi Y2?
Yes, Redmi Y2 comes with a Selfie-light (4500K color temperature) that helps with selfies in low-light conditions. Redmi Y2 also uses pixel binning to combine information from four pixels into one large 2μm pixel resulting in a great selfie each time
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good battery backup (Whole day battery life with battery saver mode).
Fast user interface with MIUI 9.1.15, lag free experience with octa-core Snapdragon 625 (clock speed 2.0Hz) processor!! But, dual VoLTE is not supported.
All over I can say that you will get good value for your money if you buy this.
N.B:- I'm writing this Review after 1 month of heavy use.
1. It's has only 30000mah battery but battery quality is too great
2. Good edge deduction in back and front facing camera
3.fingure print so responseive
4. Light waight
6. After upgreat miui 10 beta back camera quality pictures increases
7. Charging is also fast
1 hd+ display
2. No metal body
3. Lage in hingh graphic games after uses 30 min like pubg
5. Back camera exposer theek se nhi kr pata so photos todi black aati hain
6. Apps are not responding when uses ... I feel this lots of time
7. Back camera bug
FR - Works great and it comes with figure print sensor which is bonus.
Picture quality is good.
Battery comes for a day if used 4g with limited apps like Whatsaaps, FB, twitter, Gmail etc.
Camera has portrait option, but at times pictures are not very clear.
In built MS office does not work.
Overall it is 4 stars for me.