Redmi Y2 (Dark Grey, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 12+5 MP Dual rear camera with AI-based Beautify 4.0 | 16 MP front AI-Selfie camera with LED selfie light
- Display: 15.2 centimeters (5.99-inch) HD+ full screen display with 1440x720 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB with dedicated slot | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor
- Battery: 3080 mAH lithium Polymer battery
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Power adaptor, USB Cable, Clear soft case
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Memory, storage and SIM: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB with dedicated slot. Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G). Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor.
From the manufacturer
AI Dual Rear Cameras
Vibrant Low-light Photography
The rear camera not only features 12MP + 5MP dual cameras and world class sensors, but also uses 1.25μm large pixels, which allows you to shoot crisp images even at night.
What does the 5MP secondary camera on the rear exactly do?
The 5MP secondary rear camera acts as a depth sensor which helps with semantic segmentation for portrait photos.
What version of Android is MIUI 9.5 based on for Redmi Y2?
Redmi Y2 runs MIUI 9.5 based on Android 8.1 (Android Oreo).
Do both, the front and rear, cameras support portrait photography?
Yes, Redmi Y2 supports portrait photos (bokeh) on both, the front and rear cameras.
What are the advantages of having a Full Screen Display on Redmi Y2?
Full-Screen Display (18:9 display) on Redmi Y2 offers 12.5% more display as compared to a regular 5.5-inch phone with a similar overall footprint.
Can I take selfies in low-light with Redmi Y2?
Yes, Redmi Y2 comes with a Selfie-light (4500K color temperature) that helps with selfies in low-light conditions. Redmi Y2 also uses pixel binning to combine information from four pixels into one large 2μm pixel resulting in a great selfie each time
Showing 1-8 of 19,672 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) photos in day light or good light is awesome
2) selfie flash is not good, in dark you cant expect too much from front flash poor quality, rear flash does good job
3) portrait mode is also awesome in daylight (both front with AI and rear with second camera) but in low light quality is poor, portrait mode doesn't supports flash.
4) you gets 1.2GB free out of 3 GB and 22GB out of 32GB
5) face unlock and fingerprint does good job
6) screen size is awesome and screen quality (picture quality) is good
I got this phone at effective price of 7200/- and its awesome product for this price, overall photo quality is awesome in daylight and in good light but in low light quality reduces greatly.
I am very happy with phone with effective price of 7200/-
1. When you join 3rd person on a call they won't listen when you talk (issue is with not with operator)
2.Heating issue when on phone on a charge
3.App Crash when you switch from one to another even with normal apps
So, I have been talking to so called Amazon Technical Team and trying my best to convince to refund my money, let's see how it goes..
hope they read my review and respond soon..
You can buy much more better phones in less price
I am writing Pros and cons of this phone
Bettery- less than average
Screen :- Only hd ready you can find in other brands FHD screen with less price
Camera :- average in full light,worst in low light
Battery:- in moderate use 18 hours
In high use 10 hours
Brand :- Don't buy MI products costly and low quality
Other features :- face detention works good no other extra features
Well, Xiaomi phone from 5k to 20 k have same body. Earlier i used to have Redmi note 5, when i buyed this redmi y2 i found that there is no change , they are too similar. This phone body is made of plastic which looks like metal . I really miss glass finish at back of the phone. So i will give for design (2/10)
The color of phone is just average. and yes THERE IS NO SCREEN PROTECTION. so i will give for display (4/10)
I like the battery backup of phone. with just 3080mAh battery it perform well. (8/10)
It has Mi UI 9.5 with Android 8.1 which is very cool. There are many good features. Trust me It has excellent UI .
i will give ( 9/10 )
If you are looking for camera phone. Then it will good choice. front camera is good . and it has good rear camera too. But I am not very satisfied with camera because i compared it to some other phone of similar price range and i found they have much better camera . score (7/10)
Yes, It offer a lag free experience . It has good ram management . (9/10)
=> MY experience
Well I regret buying this phone, but it is good phone because of its performance and software. camera is good too.
But there are better phone in this price range!
Choose WISELY !