Redmi Y1 Lite (Grey,16GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with 5 element lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF supported and 5MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 267 ppi pixel density
- Android v7.1.2 Nougat operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3080mAH lithium-polymer battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Stream your favourite movies, play games and read e-books on the all-new Redmi Y1 Lite.The large 13.9cm (5.5) display is perfect for media consumption and sits comfortably in one hand.It is also incredibly durable and smooth to touch, all thanks to the Corning Gorilla Glass display.A big display with big battery life.The large capacity 3080mAh battery combined with system-level power optimisations delivers up to 11 hours of video playback, 16 hours of gaming, and 35 hours of call time.
From the manufacturer
5.5” HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass
Play your favourite movies, games, and books on the all-new Redmi Y1 Lite. The large 5.5 HD display is perfect for media consumption and sits comfortably in one hand. It comes fitted with Corning Gorilla Glass, which makes it incredibly resistant to accidental scratches.
Ultra-Thin Body with a Large Display
The gorgeous device body is incredibly lightweight at just 150g and features a metal-like sheen.
Big 3080mAh Battery Capacity
A big display with big battery life. The large capacity 3080mAh battery, high efficiency power usage, and system-level power optimizations offers up to 11 hours of video playback, 16 hours of gaming, and 35 hours of call time.
13MP Rear Camera with PDAF
Take crisp and vivid photos using the 13MP rear camera. The 13-megapixel rear camera utilises PDAF for 0.3s fast focusing and captures photos fast. Also comes packaged with a multitude of integrated camera functions and photo editing tools to add some personality to your photos.
Snapdragon 425 Quad-Core Processor
Redmi Y1 Lite is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 425. This quad-core processor has a clock speed of up to 1.4GHz and powerfully renders graphics with the Adreno 308 GPU.
Dual SIM + microSD Card Slot
Redmi Y1 Lite comes with a 2 + 1 card slot, which supports simultaneous use of two 4G nano SIM cards and an expandable microSD card storage of up to 128GB. This gives you the flexibility of choosing both or either networks without compromising on storage.
*Note: When both nano SIMs are in use, the primary SIM supports 4G network while the secondary SIM supports only 3G network.
MIUI 9 is loaded with system-level customizations and optimizations for performance and battery life. Experience more, and experience it faster.
*MIUI 9 expected to be available on Redmi Y1 Lite in November 2017.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 5.5 inch display - The display is bright and you can use it easily outdoors. Also this is the best phone having a 1280*720 resolution with a 5.5 inch screen with this price tag. The display is so very suitable for reading and browsing.
2. RAM - The aspect that had me most concerned was this but very surprisingly it's not slow at all. I clean running apps and almost all the time 1gb gets available to me. There is a security app by which you can choose various options like which apps can autostart, trash cleaning, speed booster that can really give it a boost instantly. But you won't be needing any of that if you are using it mindfully by running mainly 2/3 apps simultaneously and also not leaving 10-12 apps running in the background.
3. Processor - No lag experienced in day to day use. It's not snappy but it's fast.
4. MIUI 9 - The update was available when i checked for it (~432 mb ). You can download it using wifi and i recommend that you download it first before setting up your phone and optimizing it for your usage. The changes that MIUI9 offers are clearly mentioned.
The UI feels very good (the icons and overall feel) and it offers customization like themes and wallpaper carousel which is a plus in this price point. You can look for it in Youtube Videos and pictures but experiencing it is just something else entirely.
5. Battery - can last an entire day, no fast charging but no other phone at 7k offers such a thing, Also having a bigger battery (4000mah or more) and not having fast charging takes an awful amount of time to charge the device.
It takes upto 2 hours to fully charge this device and it can last for an entire day easily if you are not a heavy user.
6. Camera - It is decent, haven't tested it but don't go for this phone if camera performance is your concern. I bought this keeping it in mind that this is an entry level phone. I was planning to go for y1 instead of y1 lite but heard that the only thing it has is better secondary camera, more ram and reviews suggested that Redmi Note 4 makes more sense if i can afford it. Primary and secondary perform good meaning you can easily click pictures and not get disappointed if you are using it in daylight/outdoors.
7. Gaming - Didn't tested in any way but i think this can easily handle lite-medium games but keep in mind that this is a entry level device.
8. Gorilla Glass - This was a big plus for me since i have seen photos of redmi devices falling from pocket height and having their screen cracked.
9. Back panel is plastic and is slippery but it's curved, easy to hold so it won't slip that much also it's flat on the front.
10 Other Things - IR blaster, MI sync and MI backup (offers upto 5GB of storage), Office and google apps are pre-installed.
You can go for other devices like honor, micromax and lenovo but the thing is they are outdated when it comes to UI and android version or you will face the issue that they are not volte ready (before any update).
So the thing is i just wanted a entry level device for browsing internet, little office work and music and this device was new and updated and offered me all i was looking for in a device so i went for this and so far very satisfied.
1) Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9 beta
2) 5.5-inch (13.9 cms) HD (1280 x 720) | Corning Gorilla Glass
3) Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core 64-bit
4) RAM: 2 GB
5) 16 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
6) Rear Camera: 13 MP | f/2.0 aperture | PDAF | 1.12 micron pixel size | 5 piece lens
7) Battery: 3,080 mAh
8) Dimensions: 153 × 76.2 × 7.55 mm
9) Weight: 150 g
1) Android Nougat.
2) Powerful camera setup.
3) Good display.
4) Dual Sim.
5) Front Camera LED flash.
6) 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core 64-bit and 3/4 GB RAM for Redmi Y1.
7) Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core 64-bit for Redmi Y1 Lite.
8) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS.
9) Two front-facing speakers.
10) Difference in design.
11) Build quality is awesome.
12) Offers Screen Casting.
13) Supports VoLTE.
14) Curved glass.
15) Hybrid slot.
16) MetaL body .
17) Good Headset.
18) Support external memory.
19) Corning Gorilla Glass.
20) Support VR.
21) Both Sim supports 4G.
22) Fingerprint Reader.
23) 16MP and 13MP Camera.
24) Sleek & Thin Metallic Body.
25) Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
27) Adreno 505 for Redmi Y1
28) Separate slots for both SIM & SD Card
1) No HDMI Connectivity.
2) No 4K Display.
3) Non Removable Battery.
4) No 4K Video Recording.
5) No CDMA Sim.
6) No Optical image stabilization.
7) No Waterproof
8) No Facial Recognition
9) No Stylus
10) No Wireless Charging
11) No USB- OTG
12) No USB TYPE-C
13) Hybrid SIM Slot
14) Can’t Output To TV
15) No Dual Camera
16) No Java Support
17) No NFC
18) No Infrared
19) No Compass/Magnetometer
20) No Gyroscope
21) No Barometer
22) Heating Issues