Don't buy this MI 6 Pro , Speaker volume is very bad & Low Camera pics are not good at all special back cam having dual cam stabilization problem front cam like VGA pics Heating issue Battrey drained very Fast
Overall the phone feels bit heavy given the small form factor, which indeed feels good in hand. Camera performance is average. Processor SD 625 is aged not the latest (but still good). Battery life is sufficient. SIM ejector pin is too small may get lost (careful!). Has got a notification LED on bottom. Has most of the decent sensors (Compass, Step, Gyro etc.). Has IR Blaster.
The phone looks identical to other Redmi phones. The display is the main attraction.
Overall performance is average, don't expect huge from this phone at this price segment. Good for average user.
Very nice phone for average users, very good battery backup,no lagging or hanging, good screen, size also handy. Camera is disappointing, not good for camera lovers. MIUI is not that good as pure android. Overall if you need a good phone for day today task with good battery and within budget, this is perfect.
Best phone under 12k segment. Offers good camera which is having video stabilization. Headphone jack is awesome comparing with other phones in this segment. Compact design. Easy to hold. Display is also good.
It is a very good budget phone for low level users, display and build quality are good, but little bulky. display: coming to display it is very good picture quality more than 400pixel dencity, but there is no Gorilla Glass for protection battery: battery is 4000 Mah very good battery backup for normal usage it will give you two days life, for heavy usage you will get more than a day processor and Ram: I purchased 3GB Ram with 32 GB for normal user it is very good more than enough for heavy users you will go for 4GB 64GB. normal games it is ok but if you play heavy games there is a little bit lag, for multitasking also it is good. It is the best buy under 11k, in offer I got it for 9k
Screen-great as ppi is very much. Sound-You can't expect more than this from phone's speaker. Battery-Godd because of 4000 mAh. Camera-Quality is good but disappoints as blur is very little. In zenfone M1 you can adjust the blur.
Processor should've been upgraded. LED is only of white colour. I don't know why they discontinued the colourful LED. It helps us to recognise notification in off screen too. Well competitor Realme doesn't have LED.
The improvement they can do is to give feature of adjustable blur effect in portrait mode. And please give those colourful LED notification back.
Bought this phone as a surprise gift for my wife on her birthday last month and before the start of Great Indian Sale on Amazon. I believe I bought it in the 1st flash sale only on 2nd October. Amazon Pay EMI experience was smooth and delivery was quick as always. Posting this crisp review after a month use of Redmi 6 Pro (3 GB/32 GB).
1) Brilliant full HD display 2) Good build quality 3) Great Network reception 4) Seamless 4G connectivity on both SIMs 5) Fast Snapdragon 626 Octacore processor 6) Good RAM management (No Lags) 7) Good primary camera (13+5 MP) with added features 8) IR Blaster (Universal Remote) 9) Greater Gaming Experience (PUBG & Asphalt 9 with no lags) 10) MI UI 9.5 gives good overall user experience including a greater battery management.
1) 5 MP Selfie Camera at a starting price point of 11 K is totally unjust. 2) No wide angle lens on front cam 3) Front cam sensor could have been better to counter RealMe 2 4) The 2 cam setup in primary camera fails to generate great pictures with depth (Bookeh) effect. 5) Secondary 5 MP depth effect cam is not integrated well to generate greater depth effect (Expecting a camera software update soon for improved experience). 6) Primary camera sometimes struggles to focus on non-human object while taking still pictures 7) Single speaker could have been a bit better 8) 5.84 inch FHD screen is good but a 6 inch screen could have been much better
Overall its a good phone considering the fact that its the very first phone from MI with a notch screen however it certainly lacks that one great punch in front camera department. At least a quick software update is must to enhance the overall quality of the images produced by its 5 MP selfie cam.
The design has never been the forte of Xiaomi phones. The company continues to use a combination of metal and plastic for the back panel. Some cosmetics changes that have been made but the overall look and feel isn’t all that different from the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It’s still more of the same thing.
Redmi is Redmi means value but is there any here? Let's see.
Pros:- 1. Full HD+ Resolution no one is providing at this price point (one of the most deciding factors for me)
2. The cameras, sure they're pretty average but provide good details among the competition.
3. Notch, yeah...sure some people hate it but some love it.
4. Call quality and connectivity.
5. Heavy duty build quality I can't recall how many times I've punched this phone or dropped from head height (I'm 5'11) still nothing ever happened no damages whatsoever all working and nice.
6. IR Blaster.
7. Battery! MiUi+625+4000mAh = 2 days of power.
1. Sound quality, for me this is the biggest con like damn didn't expect such bad audio quality Note:- it gets distorted once you reach the highest volume possible rest is fine but pretty underwhelming.
2. The cameras. AVERAGE but good for occasional photography
3. The processor damn how many 625 did Xiaomi actually bought? It's fine for me tho I don't game much but when I do there's barely any lag and I choose 625 because I wanted the most juice with the massive 4000mAh battery so yeah good for me but not for others.
4. Front camera, it's horrible man.
5. UI - yes MIUI just feels unjust as the bugs and stuff but with the next update MiUi 11 I think improvements will be made.