Consider these available items
Redmi 6 Pro (Gold, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12MP + 5 MP AI dual camera;5MP front camera
- Display: 14.8 centimetres (5.84-inch) Full HD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2280x1080 pixels and 432 ppi pixel density ,Height: 149.33mm,Width: 71.68mm,Thickness: 8.75mm,Weight: 178g,
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM , 4G +4G, standby (one sim supports 4G at a time)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.0GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 625 octa core processor
- Battery: 4000 mAH lithium Polymer battery
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Adapter, USB Cable, Back Cover
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 2.0GHz processor with 14NM architecture. 4000mAH battery capacity. 14.83 cm (5.84 inch) FHD+ (1080 x 2280) display, 3GB+32GB flash memory. Stock Android Oreo 8.1. 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera with portrait mode PDAF, HDR, LED flash. 5MP front camera with portrait mode. Proximity sensor, e compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, IR blaster.
From the manufacturer
Does it have a noise cancelling mic?
Yes, there is active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic.
Can I use two apps on the same screen?
Yes, using the split screen option, you can use two apps at once.
Can it run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time?
Yes, it can run two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Apps. You can enable Dual Apps for a lot of other applications besides WhatsApp.
Can I connect my pen drive to the phone?
Yes, it has support for OTG.
Can I shoot high quality videos?
Yes, you can shoot Full HD videos on the device.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaker volume is very bad & Low
Camera pics are not good at all special back cam having dual cam stabilization problem front cam like VGA pics
Battrey drained very Fast
The USB is not type C, it is the old one. This is the only con that i found till now. It has got 2 nano sim slots and a dedicated memory card slot (2+1).
Other than the phone, amazon delivery service is a bit let down. It took 6 days to deliver the item from Calcutta to Assam. Whereas last year i bought 2 Redmi Note 4 ( for me and my uncle) from flipkart and mi india website, if you recall, Mi had flash sale every Friday. Hence i bought both handset on different dates. To my surprise i placed the order on Friday and received the item on Sunday on one occasion and Monday on the other occasion, which the shipped through ekart and FedEx respectively. Merely in 2-3 i got my phone. But Amazon's courier service is a total letdown as compared ekart and FedEx.
coming to display it is very good picture quality
more than 400pixel dencity, but there is no Gorilla Glass for protection
battery is 4000 Mah
very good battery backup for normal usage
it will give you two days life, for heavy usage you will get more than a day
processor and Ram:
I purchased 3GB Ram with 32 GB
for normal user it is very good more than enough
for heavy users you will go for 4GB 64GB. normal games it is ok but if you play heavy games there is a little bit lag, for multitasking also it is good.
It is the best buy under 11k, in offer I got it for 9k
1 the 5 megapixel front camera for selfies is a tiny bit unsatisfactory and leaves it for improvement.
2 even though you may not find any particular heating issues, it may seem that the redmi 6 pro stutters slightly while playing heavy games.
3 it does not support fast charging.
4 face unlock works efficiently in low light which is a significant security concern since anyone maybe capable of unlocking your phone.
5 Weight wise 178gm which is slightly heavy as compared to other phone in the same price range and of same battery size.
One thing i really like and appreciate mi for notification light. i love that notification light.
1.No dual 4G standby ( means a combination of Jio and airtel/Vodafone cant be used) this is biggest drawback.
even lower variant Redme 6A has this option, i dont know why Mi has not kept this feature in this, its nust requiremrnt now a days, i just purchased it thinking that this option available
2.Worst front camera-front cam pics will be crap, even gets worst with low light
3.rear camera- not upto the mark, Bokeh mode doesent work properly
4.Display broken (may be my negligence), but fallen from just 3-4 feet heightonly, so delicate...???
earlier i have used honor phone, once in a train,my honor mobile fallen on to floor from upper berth not even a single hairline crack, sooo solid..
OVER ALL- not a good product form Mi or Redmi, i was first time buyer of redmi, it just fooled me...
DONT GO FOR IT GUYS
1. Value for money.
2. Good design and build quality. Size is perfect.
3. Rear camera is good, its the same setup as in Redmi note 5 pro.
4. FHD screen with notch display
5. Good battery life and no heating issues.
6. Face recognition + fingerprint login
7. Dedicated micro SD card slot. You can have 2 micro sims and an SD card.
1. The front camera is just average and its bad in low light conditions .
2. Snapdragon 625 is a bit old now, it's been around a while.
3. Nothing much new apart from the notch display in this phone. So if you're not a fan of notch display, then you can ignore it.
4. Not meant for high intensity graphic games. I don't play games but I tested PUBG and it was below average.
5. I'm not fan of MIUI. Too many advertisements and its another revenue model for Xiaomi. The company has admitted its one way to reduce the cost of Mi phones.
6. Same old micro USB port, no type C. Its fine since you don't see type C port at this price range.
7. Face unlock is average, it works only with good lighting
Overall I found Redmi 6 pro a very good phone. As I've mentioned earlier there is nothing much new apart from the notch display when compared to other Mi phones.
Battery life is fabulous.Two days life with normal all works done.
Screen resolution is much better.
Hardware is supported for all day activities including low level gaming.
No leggings with multi app running background.
Looks great with Knoch.
All features are best in this category.
1. There is no much difference in performances between redmi 3s and 6 pro.
2. Eventhough it is dual camera, quality is still bad..
3. Notch display is useless. We do not feel comfortable with it.
4. Display is good.
5. Frony camera is not good at all.
Verdict : For 11000 ,it is not worth. Go for any other models like asus zenfone max pro m1. My friend is using it.