Mi Redmi 6A (Black, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP rear camera | 5MP front camera
- 13.8 centimeters (5.45-inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 295 ppi pixel density and 18:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 2GB RAM | 16GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v8.1 operating system with 2.0GHz Mediatek Helio A22 quad core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mediatek helio A22, 2.0 GHz quad core processor, 3000mAh battery capacity, 13.84 cm (5.45") HD plus display, 2GB plus 16GB flash memory, android oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9.6, 13 MP rear camera with PDAF, HDR, flash, 5 MP front camera with portrait mode, proximity sensor, E compass, accelerometer.
From the manufacturer
The Redmi 6A comes with a 5.45 inches touchscreen display and features a option of 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM. The phone is also decked with a 13 MP, f/2.2, For power, the Phone relies on a 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery to give you that extra juice and power when you are on your phone. The phone features a beautiful and sleek design which along with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The processing power of the phone is driven by the Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Processor that comes along with it.
- The phone is also decked with a 13 MP, f/2.2, with video capability of 1080p@30fps
- Selfie shooter of 5 MP, f/2.2
- Comes with 3.5 jack
- Chipset Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
3000 mAh Li-Ion Battery Packed in this Slim phone
The phone features a 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery for more juice and power in your phone despite being slim. Enjoy more out of your phone with the battery that comes with the Redmi 6A.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(noise cancellation is much much better than Redmi 5a)
2) Decent Camera for a budget phone.
3) good for Android smartphone beginners.
4) Can run 3-4 apps in the background without lag/hanging.
5) Fast boot.
6) Good touch response for a budget phone, I find it to extra sensitive. haha
Cons: 1) Bad Video quality for watching movies/ you tube. But I use phone only for calls, whatsapp and sometimes Instagram. I use my laptop to watch movies, so not a big deal for me.
2) Unable to share Internet hotspot to computer/Laptop. But I posted a tip on how to solve this problem in MI community India. All you need to do is download an app called PDANet+ (available in Google play store) in both your phone and computer. Go and check it out.
Apart from the few drawbacks mentioned above, this phone is quite good for a budget phone. If you can live without the good video quality by watching movies/videos on another device, go for it. The 1440X720 resolution is much worse compared to Redmi 5a's 1280X720. In fact Redmi 5a's video/picture resolution is much better and detailed compared to Redmi 6a. Ordered and received another redmi 6a for my dad.
The quality, fit and finish are amazing. No one believes this is low priced phone.
Battery: exceptional battery life, the best in any smartphone I've had so far.
Build/design: one of the best smartphone designs and build quality I've used, even compared to much more expensive models.
Camera: not as good as my Honor 7C, but still takes good enough pictures that it's not really a problem for me.
Really littil bit difficult to find fault with this phone, especially for the price even I don't like the audio quality. overall Best Product. Durable solid feel, very responsive and works great overall.
For the price this phone is good.
Pros: Build quality is decent,Camera is good both front and back for this price ,display is good,decent battery life,Dual 4g volte ...
Cons: Performance is average not the best in this price range but for daily use this will phone will be good.
Should have provided case or screen guard in the box.
I am not the big fan of miui (It is personal preference)
Annoying Ads in miui .
(Hope this comment is helpful)
IPS Screen with HD+ (720*1440) Display , It looks very Nice
Easy to read in Day Light.
Note - Mobile screen has round shape (but screen shot has corners , IDK how)
I have submitted screen shots about battery uses (It is without sim card)
It took 19 hours, from 100 percent to 81 percent (with screen on 33 minutes and with no sim card)
So in my opinion battery is decent enough for a day use
I have submitted the photo sample . You can check in ti photos . these photos are taken in day light
camera is good for day light shooting.
Sound quality is good, in Speaker as well as in earphone (Earphone is not provided with handset)
Phone speaker is loud enough to fill a room
OS and UI
Comes with android version 8.1 😊
UI is Great , Easy to understand.
It comes with some unnecessary pre-loaded apps which can be deleted (but not the MI apps)
I have used it in whatsapp calling only and the voice clarity was good, no issue.
I will update my review after 1-2 weeks of use .
Yes, Best smart phone according to the budget.