Redmi 4A (Dark Grey, 16GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with 5-elements lens, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range (HDR), panaroma, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 296 ppi pixel density
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow Miui 8 operating system with 1.4GHz Cortex A53 64-bit Qualcomm snapdragon 425 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and primary SIM can support 4G calls and data while the secondary SIM can support 2G calls only
- 3120mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 39.3 hours and standby time of 168 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Power Beyond a Day
Redmi 4A is powered by the large-capacity 3120mAh battery and coupled with system-level MiUi optimizations. It guarantees up to an average 7-day standby time. So now you can embark on movie marathons, launch apps and play games without worrying about running out of battery.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 64-bit Processor
Expect fast app launches and fluid gaming experience on Redmi 4A, packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425. The 64-bit, quad-core processor is filled with system-level optimizations that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It comes with 128GB of expandable memory to house all your music, movies and more.
Captures Picture Perfect Moments
Take gorgeous group photos and scenic shots on the new Redmi 4A. It comes with a 13MP camera that captures sharp and crisp photos. MIUI intelligently classifies them based on date and is even able to detect if it is a panoramic shot or a screenshot. So now you have a handy companion to help you take, edit, and save those memories that are meant to be kept forever.
12.6cm (5) HD Display
Redmi 4A has a 5" fully laminated display packed with pixels for HD resolution. It also has Reading mode, which prevents eye fatigue by reducing blue light rays from screen. Color temperature can also be adjusted based on your preference - warm, standard or cool.
131.5g is the New Light
Despite its large capacity battery, Redmi 4A stays amazingly slim and light at a mere 131.5g. It is housed in a seamless, polycarbonate body that boasts a super smooth matte finish and is till date, the lightest in the Redmi series.
Simplify your Life, MIUI 8
Be in awe whenever you pick up your Redmi 4A. It runs on MIUI8 - which is the most gorgeous and user-friendly operating system. We've included some major design and software overhauls that will help you to be even more efficient in your daily life. You can now take scrolling screenshots, calculate currency conversions, create dual app log-ins and expect more as we roll out more version updates in the future.
One Single Phone, Dual Identities
Redmi 4A allows you to keep 2 separate profiles. Use different passcodes to access them, each with its own wallpaper, apps, files and photos. Perfect for times when you need a clear separation in your life!
Faster Networking with 4G
Redmi 4A comes with 4G connectivity for faster networking, downloading and VoLTE support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● The phone looks very similar to Redmi 3S. The back cover looks like metal Body which you would realise its plastic when you take in your hand
● The phone is very thin and light-weight. The speaker is at the back, volume & power buttons at the right, micro USB port at the bottom and 4.5mm audio jack at the top
● The curved back make it comfortable to hold and the heaviness gives a strong & sturdy feel
** Specifications **
● Dual sim card, one Nano and other micro both supporting 4G VoLTE
● 5 inch display with 720p resolution and 296 ppi (Pixel per inch)
● MIUI 8.5.0 OS based on Marshmallow
● 1.4HGz quad core processor with Snapdragon 425 and 2GB RAM
● 13MP f/2.2 main camera and 5MP selfie camera
● Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Infrared Blaster, FM Radio, OTG support
● Expandable memory up to 128GB
● Non removable 3120mAh battery
** Usage & Performance **
● Display is 5 inches with 720p (1280*720) resolution supporting a pixel density of 296ppi. The screens performs decent under sunlight and legibility is nearly decent. Images are good, colours are vibrant and text is sharp
● Even though the screen cannot be compared to expensive phones with pixel density more than 400ppi, this is satisfactory to watch movies, images and play games. The viewing angles are good, but there is a yellow tint at times from certain angles. However, I would say the screen is one of the best in its price class
● The processor is Snapdragon 425 with Adreno 308 GPU. There is no lag observed in response and touches are smooth. Apps are quick to load when compared with phones in its class. Graphic intensive games like Asphalt were playable even though the wait time to load the game were too long. Even though there were lags at times and many frames were missed, the overall gaming experience was impressive
● The performance speed or multi-tasking aspects are impressive in its price-range, but cannot be compared with expensive phones
● There is no commendable heating issues even though the phone heats up during heavy gaming, but that is normal and the phone cools down quite fast
● Making calls and messaging were up to the mark and noise cancelling works well on phone calls
● The battery lasts for more than 18 hours on regular use. The phone takes well less than two hours for a full charge of the 3030mAh battery
● There is support for most of the Indian languages
● The phone has two simcard slots both supporting 4G VoLTE. One of the simcard slots can optionally be used to add a microSD card upto 128GB
At roughly 132 grams, the Redmi 4A is lighter than the Redmi 3S which weighs 144 grams.
** Camera **
● It has got 13MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.2. There is a short delay for the camera to fix focus, but photos are snapped pretty quick. The images produced have good colour vibrancy, details are acceptable and have got decent sharpness. The camera performs well in good light, but low light performance is disappointing. Close up photos have got decent blurring of background that is quite impressive for phones in this price range
● The 5MP selfie camera can produce photos decent enough for social media sharing
** Other few things **
● There is a feature called Dual Apps using which two instances of apps can be run like Whatsapp, Facebook, etc. Second Space feature allows you to sign in with two Google accounts
● You can take the screenshot of an entire webpage using Scrolling Screenshots
● There is Infrared Blaster which is useful to control your devices having a remote control
● There is a notification LED that notifies you on missed call, arrived messages, etc. and this can be programmed to display various colkours and blinking patterns for various alters
** I don't like these **
● Hybrid Sim (Both the sim cards support 4G VoLTE and the micro sim card tray doubles up as microSD card slot. Either one of those can be inserted at a time)
● navigation buttons have no backlit
● The speaker is at the back that reduces the ringing volume when the phone is placed on a table
** Summary **
● For Rs.5999, this is an impressive phone with good performance. There are many shortcomings like display, sound quality, etc. but I would ignore all these considering the price it is sold at. This is one of the most powerful smartphones at this price and I rate FIVE stars
● There are other entry level phones that you may consider like Moto E, etc., but I am happy with the features & performance for the price. If you can afford to spend 1000 more, you will get the Redmi 4 with a metal body, Finger print scanner, better screen, hardware and battery.
1) small & lightweight
2) Good performance
3) Decent battery life. one & half day of battery life with daily use (In heavy gaming 5-6 hours)
4) VoLTE support
5) Easy to use with one hand (Handy)
6) HD screen resolution 1280×720
1) Hybrid dual SIM
2) camera performance could be better
●There is also an IR blaster.
●Dual SIM cards supported.
●Affordable gadget with decent CPU, RAM and Battery backup.
●OTG Cable is supported.
●128 GB External SD Card is supported.
●Light to hold, having only 135 grams weight.
●Battery is non-removable
●There is plastic built outer design not metallic.
●No Quick charge support.
●The Card Slot is hybrid (Either SIM 2 or SD Card can be used)
●No Fingerprint sensor for better security and easy unlocking.
All-in-all, i found the design of the Xiaomi Redmi 4A to be quite likeable. At the given price, it offers great looks, a good display and is lightweight too.
This is one of the best handset available under the range of 6000 INR It supports nearly all the features that a typical user can expect from this price. Thank You for reading hope it helps ^_^
I mean what do you need more than this in this budget.
Well finished look
A good battery
2 GB of RAM
16 Gb internal memory etc
If someone is looking for phone under 6k, I will suggest him/her to buy this phone.
I use this phone personally and I am very satisfied with the performance. It lags sometimes because I use lot of apps, but iverall it is a good phone