Redgear Dual Hammer 2 in 1 Keyboard with 3 LED Color, Windows keylock and Detachable Numpad
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2 in 1 detachable keyboard
- 3 separate LED for numpad and keypad
- Windows key-lock [ FN + windows key ]
- USB interface
- LED Key combination on num-pad: - tab + backspace
- LED Key combination on keypad: - selection button [ near right ctrl]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Redgear dual hammer is a 2 in 1 keyboard. You can use to as large keyboard and as well as small keyboard, separate led for both units. Use as per your gaming needs. LED Key combination On Numpad LED :- Tab + Backspace On Keypad LED :- Selection button [ near right ctrl ]
From the manufacturer
Dual hammer has magnets around the corners. Can be separated easily.
Say No to Ingame Windows Pop Ups
Press FN+windows key to lock the windows button.
3 LED Color Mode
Press tab+backspace to switch between led colors.
Keypad 3 LED Color Mode
Press LED icon to switch between led colors.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things you should know before buying
1) There are seperate connectors for both Keypad and numpad. So you need two usb ports just for the keyboard.
2) Numpad and keypad can have different colour rgb lighting at once.
3) Numlock indicator is on numpad and caps lock and scroll lock indicator is on keypad.
4) This is a membrane keyboard.
1) Detachable numpad.
2) Brighter RGB as compared to blaze 3.
3) lightweight, as it is completely made of plastic. Weighs only 800 grams for full keyboard.
4) Good quality braided cable.
5) keypad and numpad can be used in different colour rgbs.
1) No stands at the bottom of the keyboard.
2) No breathing effect in rgb on keypad but it is available on numpad.
✓ Illumination is adequate and adjustable
✓ The keyboard has a rubberized coating making it feel premium
✓ Breathing effect available in the entire keyboard
✓ WASD and arrow keys can be interchanged.
✓ Braided nylon cables
× No dedicated Multimedia buttons
× Space bar key seems to be loosely attached and feedback is very poor. It may not last long
× Compact Size...
To conclude, at 1.2K or less this is the beat you can get.. it's a balance of gaming and normal keyboard...
Keyboard stand is also not given on the back side due to this keyboard lays down flat on the table which is not convenient. Keys are not steady but keystrokes are okay and make medium sound. Back-lit is good and lite up all the keys properly. Detachable numpad is good change and brings ease in experience. Build quality is average but overall not a product for investment.
and dedicated USB cable.
Numberpad with 3 colour LED lights
and dedicated USB cable.
Numberpad also attaches magnetically
to either side of the keyboard.
Work is play!
It's a membrane keyboard.
the performance is like a normal keyboard.but i like RBP (red,blue,pink) colour of it.