Redgear HellFury 7.1 USB Professional Gaming Headphones with LED and Mic for PC
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 7.1 surround sound
- LED light
- In-line controller
- Retractable microphone
- Earmuffs are made of skin-friendly leather material and super soft
- 2.2m cable speaker Diameter: 50mm
- For activating 7.1 feature uninstall the old driver
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
7.1 surround sound gaming headphones with LED
From the manufacturer
RedGear Hell Fury 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones
Destroy them before they see you.
RedGear Hell Fury has 7.1 surround sound engine which allows you to listen to the game sound more accurately. The 7.1 engine helps you to receive the sound covering all the angles. Stay furious and destroy your enemy before they even see you.
Clutch situation? Need to team speak without irritation?
The Fury has retractable microphone which can be used as per you gaming situations. Just put it up if not in use, this helps you to avoid any damage and increase the durability of the microphone.
Different adjustments for different head size.
The Fury has different levels of headband adjustment which is specially designed for gamers. Different levels with extra cushion which gives you perfect fit and comfort for your long gaming hours.
Extra Soft Ear-Muffs
Stay focused on the game not your headset, you might forget you’re wearing them.
The Fury has extra soft ear-muffs for a soft touch comfort even after hours of use. It is designed to be soft and lighter without any changes in audio quality.
Braided Cable with In-Line Controller
Easy to control, easy to kill.
The Fury has in-line controller which is located on the braided cable. Control everything with your fingertips everything you need, volume, microphone and LED lights.
Cool LED Effect
Kill them in style.
The Fury has amazing blue LED light effect on ear-ups and tip of the microphone. Play all your games, kill your enemy in style with the RedGear Hell Fury.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted to give a try with this one. It has good bass but I preferred to use "classic" equalizer mode (using the headphone software) with this headphone
Many reviews already covered the PROS n CONS.
- It has braided cable and bit heavy and feels bit discomfort for longer duration of use. MIC cannot be bent.
I have attached my testing results regarding speaker and mic noise cancellation. MIC boost option could have been improved a lot.
NOTE: Its not apple-to-apple comparison or review rather its a observation.
EDIT : After 3 months of usage, still feeling good to use. Controllers are still working. I am used to the weight of the headphone (not feeling so discomfort). Occupies more space in the table due to its dimensions. Still avoiding MIC boost feature.
● Sound quality is best according to the price of this headphone.
● LED on/off seperate button and seperate on/off button for mic so you can voice chat whenever you wanna talk.
● The volume button controls directly your pc/laptop volume.
● You will feel a bit warmer over your ears due to the LED lights specially in summer time,if you use LED lights.
● Bass quality is low as compare to other gaming or regular use headphones in this price range.
I wanna give 4 out 5 but giving 3 stars because of poor packaging.
But this is one of the best gaming headset at this price range !
I would suggest go for Stinger Core or something which comes at 1800 on sale, but do your research, I haven't tested it out so cant say anything. But one thing is for sure, this headphone is NOT WORTH Rs. 1500!
Also, the 7.1 thing is just a gimmick, the software is absolute crap, does nothing.
Happy Fragging, Mate!
These headphones are pretty decent and nothing too great about them. Sound clarity is very good, bass is very low, earcups are huge enough to cover your ears. I tried hellscream headphones also , i felt they are little better in terms of sound quality but they are not comfortable at all.
My advice would be if you're getting this headphones around 1000rs then buys these hands down otherwise buy some other headphones and use razor software for achieving surround sound.
Not worth 1400 rs.
Please note: With such a size of headphones comes its weight so you should do some neck exercise between its usage. Putting headphones aside for a couple of minutes is a good idea.
Guys, don't fall for the positive comments, these people simply do not understand value for the price you are paying. Here are the pros & cons -
1. Mic quality is very good
2. Build quality is very good.
3. That's all 😑
1. Absolutely Worst sound quality. Does not worth 1300rs. It sounds like cheap 150rs Chinese headphones.
2. No bass ( can't listen to music or watch movies)
3. It's bigger than the other headphones and heavy.
4. Noise cancellation is worst. Your room should be very quiet in order to hear everything properly.
5. You need to raise the volume to 70% in order to hear footsteps property in pubg. And at 70% volume gunshots sound is too much loud and that actually hurts.
6. There's no dedicated chip for 7.1 surround sound. It's just a software thing which makes the experience more worse, you'll never turn on that surround effect after hearing how it sounds.