|Fits as expected||
Red Tape Men's Nordic Walking Shoes
- Material Type: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Crafted in a low-ankle silhouette, these black sports shoes for men from Red Tape are engineered with Memory Foam to ensure added breathability. Featuring a textile mesh upper with strap detailing, these slip-ons have a durable EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) outsole for better flexibility and surface traction.
About the Brand :-
Launched in 1996 in India, Red Tape has carved a niche for itself as a World-Class High Fashion range of Semi-Formal & Casual range of Shoes & Sandals. With its recent launch of Apparels & Accessories along with opening of Retail Stores, the brand is poised for the next level of growth in the Indian market.
Global History about the Brand :-
Red Tape was launched in the UK in 1992, the brand has already earned international recognition with its success in UK, India, South Africa, US, Canada, New Zealand etc. Red Tape is now being sold in over 17 countries world-wide. The product development is monitored by the Company Studios in UK & South Africa where top quality designers from Italy, US &India come together to make world class designs in tune with the latest fashion trends. The brand has achieved an enviable position by its proactive approach.