|Fits as expected||
Red Tape Men's Nordic Walking Shoes
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Type: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Red Tape flow with ‘memory foam’ insole for added comfort. Premium quality upper provides breathability. Memory foam lightweight insole provides more cushioning and comfort. High quality padding in collar and tongue upper better comfort and grip. Pull tab on heel for easy on wear. Advanced flow technology helps provide multidirectional traction and grip.
About the Brand :-
Launched in 1996 in India, Red Tape has carved a niche for itself as a World-Class High Fashion range of Semi-Formal & Casual range of Shoes & Sandals. With its recent launch of Apparels & Accessories along with opening of Retail Stores, the brand is poised for the next level of growth in the Indian market.
Global History about the Brand :-
Red Tape was launched in the UK in 1992, the brand has already earned international recognition with its success in UK, India, South Africa, US, Canada, New Zealand etc. Red Tape is now being sold in over 17 countries world-wide. The product development is monitored by the Company Studios in UK & South Africa where top quality designers from Italy, US &India come together to make world class designs in tune with the latest fashion trends. The brand has achieved an enviable position by its proactive approach.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have Puma reebok and all sort of brands but all are failed when compared to its comfortness.
Go for it.
5 stars for quality and comfort.
But the grip of the shoe is not that great...I did slipped on the marble in my office...so as per Ur use think about it..
But looking at the price point of rs-1350 I feel it's worth it as great morning walk shoe..