- Item Weight: 1.02 Kg
- Item model number: RTR0781
- ASIN: B01FWBYTTE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 May 2016
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #38,438 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Red Tape Men's Derbys Leather Formal Shoes
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material Type: Leather
- Lifestyle: Business
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The key to any well-dressed man is finding the perfect shoes! Find yours from the latest collection of formal shoes by Red Tape. The shoes are designed to take you through the work week and into the weekend revelries with style and élan. Take your pick!
About the Brand :-
Launched in 1996 in India, Red Tape has carved a niche for itself as a World-Class High Fashion range of Semi-Formal & Casual range of Shoes & Sandals. With its recent launch of Apparels & Accessories along with opening of Retail Stores, the brand is poised for the next level of growth in the Indian market.
Global History about the Brand :-
Red Tape was launched in the UK in 1992, the brand has already earned international recognition with its success in UK, India, South Africa, US, Canada, New Zealand etc. Red Tape is now being sold in over 17 countries world-wide. The product development is monitored by the Company Studios in UK & South Africa where top quality designers from Italy, US &India come together to make world class designs in tune with the latest fashion trends. The brand has achieved an enviable position by its proactive approach.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.