- Paperback: 429 pages
- Publisher: Lotus; 1st edition (1 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789351941033
- ISBN-13: 978-9351941033
- ASIN: 9351941035
- Package Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 2.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #16,194 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Red Sari: A Dramatised Biography of Sonia Gandhi Paperback – Jan 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The book is a biography of Sonia Gandhi. The major part of the books consist of political biography of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi and how their political life has influenced her. The love story of Sonia and Rajiv Gandhi was gripping. It was interesting to know the perspectives of Indira Gandhi behind the Bangladesh War and Operation Blue Star. The book also delved into the internal family politics of the Gandhi family, between Rajiv and Sanjay, Sonia and Maneka Gandhi and Indira Gandhi. --Soumya Feb 15, 2015
Book describing the simplicity of a high profile family. An eye opener to all. Great work !!!! without any controversies... --Rajesh Nair Jun 18, 2015
It is a good read . It gives you some insight of the political vision and how Gandhis have covered their journey. The first part is exhaustive where as in the later part the writer rushes through. Though this book tells only one side of the story i.e. from gandhis perspective --Dinesh Chaudhary Apr 30, 2015
About the Author
Javier Moro is a Spanish author known for his best-selling books like Pasión India, which has been translated into seventeen languages. He has co-produced and written the screenplay for various films and has been awarded the Premio Planeta award for his novel El imperio eres tu (The Empire, It’s You).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews