RealMe 1 (Diamond Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 13 MP Rear camera with Beautify, Filter, HDR, Panorama, Ultra HD | 8 MP front camera
- Display: 15.2 centimeters (6-inch) Full HD capacitive touchscreen display with 2160x1080 pixels
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 8-cores CPU 2GHz MTK Helio P60 AI octa core processor
- Battery: 3410 mAH lithium ion battery providing talk-time of 30 hours with stand by upto 380 hours
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Adaptor, Micro USB Cable, Screen protect film and case
Customer service and Service center list
Need expert assistance? Call 1800-102-2777 or visit your nearest authorized service center.
Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Realme 1 comes with stunning unique designs - Diamond Black and Solar Red - packing a beautiful 6-inches FHD+ 18:9 screen and a powerful AI enabled Helio P60 processor.
From the manufacturer
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 27,218 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, I got this phone for ≈8.5k in sale (≈11000-500 sale discount- 10% discount with sbi card- 10% Amazon pay balance)
The phone is the best in this price segment..(my last phone was honor 9 lite, which I'll be referring in the review)
Neutral and pros:
1. P60 is the most powerful mid-range processor and it shows as the phone handles any task thrown at it
2. Camera is excellent for the price range provided you're a capable photographer
3. Design Looks like glass despite being actually plastic... That said, the in hand feel is bad, especially after coming from a glass back phone
4. The 6 inch18:9 1080p thin bezel display is just wow..
5. Coming to security, I'll divide it into 3 parts namely: cautious pro, sort of con, the trust factor(you'll find The reasons for these crazy names in brackets)
A) Cautious Pro: Face unlock is super fast (but you have to enable an option to not unlock your phone with eyes closed)
B) Sort of con: lack of fingerprint scanner ( but For me, whose hands are sweaty most of the time, fp reader is useless)
C) The trust factor: look, if you're using Android, Google has your data and we can't do anything about it.. but as realme 1 has a custom skin on it and as a result of it, even Oppo has your data... They claim that it is secure and also provide some extra features (which are good *if* REALly secure) in security settings but the question is, can we trust Oppo?
6. Speaker is loud for the single speaker at this price
Audio output via headphone jack is noticably excellent.. If you're an audiophile like me, this is the way to go, at this price... it's way better than honor... Tested it with Sennheiser CX275S (will be updating with others as well)
7. Necessary things like Call quality, signal reception and others of this sort are good.. however earpiece volume isn't loud and you may have trouble in traffic(headphones recommended)
That pretty much sums up the neutral things (will update if anything new is found)
1(and only): UI (Color OS)
This is by far the worst custom skin I've ever seen... This is the combination of things that people hate about iOS and the things that people hate about Android...
There's no restart option...
Settings app is a mess...
Notification panel is a mess..
Status bar is a mess..
Home screen too is a mess and hence Custom launcher ( I use Microsoft launcher) is highly recommended...
All this is accepted if it's well optimised.. but sadly no... After rebooting the phone, you'll be left only with 1.8 GB RAM remaining... i.e. 2.2 GB of RAM being used by the UI... That's insane
Reduced a star due to the UI...
Sad part is: you can't even install a custom ROM cuz mediatec doesn't release the kernel source code of their processors
Perhaps, the only close-contender would be Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1(4/64GB) version, that's available for a great price now under offers. Infact, given the offers, I may even buy the Asus instead, nothing wrong with this phone though.
1. Display quality is excellent 10/10.
2. Sound quality via earphones is very crisp and good. 9/10. Sound quality by speaker 7/10.
3. Battery life fairly decent. 7/10
4. My model is 4 GB 64 GB, I strongly recommend to buy 6 GB variant for better Ram management. Custom UI optimization seems to need improvement. Ram Management 6/10.
UI experience is good in the sense it is very feature rich. But as mentioned it needs optimization.
5. Processor speed is awesome. No lag observed in day to day functional usage.
6 Design is attractive and appealing but build is not that strong, a good back cover and tempered glass is advisable.
6. Face I'd unlock is very fast.
7. Above all it is Dual 4G Volte which I wanted.
8. Superb call quality.
9. Cameras front and rear are good. 8/10.
All in all it is a true value for money product. I miss the fingerprint sensor and led notification light but no regrets since I chose to manage without them.
Update on 2ns of December after 45 days of usage: This phois truly awesome. Super fast excellent audio quality through earphones, use the Poweramp music app for great experience. I am enjoying the smart assistant feature where in you can save your 10 most frequently used apps, shows your daily activity tracker, temperature, daily events, favourite contacts for easy access. I like the auto off auto on feature which I auto set from midnight to 4 am, 4gb Ram is pretty good for a moderate user. If you are a heavy user and gamer you can consider the 6GB variant, theme store is good and improving, cameras are pretty good and provide clear pictures. The additional expandable memory slot is comforting though most users may not require it. All in all I am very happy with my purchase of this product and Amazon services are very good as per my experience.
Design - 10/10
Display - 10/10
Call quality- 9/10
Speaker sound quality - 9/10
Storage - 10/10
Battery - 8/10
Face unlock - 7/10 ( no IR sensor)
Only negative is no finger print unlock
Thanks to amazon for speedy delivery in 1 day.