Realme 1 (Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 13 MP Rear camera with Fast facial unlock in less than 0.1 second with AI Recognition | 8 MP front camera
- Display: 15.24 centimeters (6-inch) Full HD In-cell capacitive touchscreen display with 2160x1080 pixels
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.1 Oreo based Color operating system 5.0 with 8-cores CPU and 2-cores AI CPU 2GHz Helio P60 AI processor
- Battery: 3410 mAH lithium ion AI battery providing talk-time of 30 hours with stand by upto 380 hours
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Adaptor, Micro USB Cable, Screen protect film and case
Customer service and Service center list
Need expert assistance? Call 1800-102-2777 or visit your nearest authorized service center.
Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Realme 1 comes with stunning unique designs - Diamond Black and Solar Red - packing a beautiful 6-inches FHD+ 18:9 screen and a powerful AI enabled Helio P60 processor.
From the manufacturer
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Display quality is excellent 10/10.
2. Sound quality via earphones is very crisp and good. 9/10. Sound quality by speaker 7/10.
3. Battery life fairly decent. 7/10
4. My model is 4 GB 64 GB, I strongly recommend to buy 6 GB variant for better Ram management. Custom UI optimization seems to need improvement. Ram Management 6/10.
UI experience is good in the sense it is very feature rich. But as mentioned it needs optimization.
5. Processor speed is awesome. No lag observed in day to day functional usage.
6 Design is attractive and appealing but build is not that strong, a good back cover and tempered glass is advisable.
6. Face I'd unlock is very fast.
7. Above all it is Dual 4G Volte which I wanted.
8. Superb call quality.
9. Cameras front and rear are good. 8/10.
All in all it is a true value for money product. I miss the fingerprint sensor and led notification light but no regrets since I chose to manage without them.
Update on 2nd of December after 45 days of usage: This phone is truly awesome. Super fast, excellent audio quality through earphones, use the Poweramp music app for great experience. I am enjoying the smart assistant feature where in you can save your 10 most frequently used apps, shows your daily activity tracker, temperature, daily events, favourite contacts for easy access. I like the auto off auto on feature which I auto set from midnight to 4 am, 4gb Ram is pretty good for a moderate user. If you are a heavy user and gamer you can consider the 6GB variant, theme store is good and improving, cameras are pretty good and provide clear pictures. The additional expandable memory slot is comforting though most users may not require it. All in all I am very happy with my purchase of this product and Amazon services are very good as per my experience.
Perhaps, the only close-contender would be Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1(4/64GB) version, that's available for a great price now under offers. Infact, given the offers, I may even buy the Asus instead, nothing wrong with this phone though.
Design - 10/10
Display - 10/10
Call quality- 9/10
Speaker sound quality - 9/10
Storage - 10/10
Battery - 8/10
Face unlock - 7/10 ( no IR sensor)
Only negative is no finger print unlock
Thanks to amazon for speedy delivery in 1 day.