- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Citadel (1 July 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080652569X
- ISBN-13: 978-0806525693
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 20.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,49,770 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Real Ultimate Power: The Official Ninja Book Paperback – 1 Jul 2004
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
While I made the grand mistake of not abandoning my family to live and train with Robert Hamburger, the greatest ninja ever, I gave this book to my daughter so she would not repeat the mistakes I made.
If you are a child, you need this book. If you have children, do not be a dumb idiot by denying them the best that is out there. They say the sins of a father penetrate 3 generations deep, but your family has obviously done far worse because you, your dad, and your grand-pop are all failures, and I know this because you don't have this book.
Seriously though. This book is hilarious. Just look at the Amazon preview. If you are looking for an actual training guide look for something else. I need to run now. I think it heard me call it funny.
Reading it brings back memories of the ridiculous and idiotic stuff my cousins and I used to do with firecrackers and swords and whatnot, and inspires me to keep that sort of energy alive in my life.
One thing to consider is that the jokes in this book have been quoted and requoted on the internet for the past few years. Even if you don't know it, you've probably read a quote (direct or paraphrased), at some point, on a web forum or blog. You pretty much know the gist of it if you've read something about a ninja uppercutting a kid for opening a window.
It's not an expensive book, and it's kind of cool just to have next to the other fratire books like The Alphabet of Manliness. It's a good book to have on your coffee table or your bathroom library, but don't expect to be able to casually read it in bed each night.
Then again, I've not laughed out loud as much during a reading in many years. This may be a sign of a personal lack of taste, or perhaps even an indictment of low art. However, the astute reader will surely find the value hidden in this work.