Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
|Price:||454.00 + 35.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||1,746.00 (79%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than other brushes; Synthetic bristles mean all of our brushes are 100 percent cruelty-free; Soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish
- Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous so do not trap or absorb product bacteria and dead skin cells, making our brushes easier to clean; our bristles are also less prone to breakage
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base and perfect finish; Brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape for precise application
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need - from powders, creams and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter and shimmer
- Through real techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise and expert tools from Sam and nic
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Description for Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
Our sculpting brush features a flat, wide head specifically designed to help create defined contours. Samantha and Nicola chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David bowie and princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another and of course nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the real techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam and nic, but they also connect with one another piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK and around the world. Sam and nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts and editing their own digital magazine. Through real techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship and tools from Sam and nic.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bestest for contouring for a beginner or a pro!
Trust me ..u will never regret buying it..its v cute too.. :-)
Been using from 3 months as sculpting brush.. recently tried for powder foundation and blush too..trust me it was excellent..
Multi tasker love it more now..
For contouring i find it applies a bit heavy even thou it gives a good finish but i don't like a heavy look contour.
package/delivery/cost/condition amazing and on time.Exactly what i saw online i got in my mail.