- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (19 September 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118902688
- ISBN-13: 978-1118902684
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 1.4 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
101 Ready–to–Use Excel Formulas (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf) Paperback – 19 Sep 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Save time, automate, and be more productive with Excel Formulas
Excel formulas can make your work easier and more productive, but it takes time to grasp the ins and outs of formulas. Do you need immediate help and dont have time to research the right formula for the job at hand? 101 Ready-to-Use Excel Formulas arms you with the 101 most commonly used Excel formulas that will solve your problems now!
Learn to create and customize Excel Formulas through step-by-step instructions, tips, tricks, and detailed explanations. The book includes the downloadable working formulas so you can immediately implement and reuse them in multiple workbooks.
This book is sure to be your go-to reference as you quickly become an Excel Formulas expert!
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Analyze operational data with business and financial formulas
- Leverage Excels powerful statistical functions
- Complete data cleanup and transformation tasks faster
- Work with dates and time-based data
- Enhance conditional formatting with your own customized formulas
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Excel MVP who has written several books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. Visit him at DataPigTechnologies.com. Dick Kusleika is 12-year Microsoft Excel MVP and the principal contributor at the Daily Dose of Excel blog (www.dailydoseofexcel.com). John Walkenbach is arguably the foremost authority on Excel. He has written more than 30 books, hundreds of articles on Excel, and he created the award-winning Power Utility Pak.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com