- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: RHUK (18 March 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091929784
- ISBN-13: 978-0091929787
- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 13.5 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 150 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
ReWork: Change the Way You Work Forever Paperback – 18 Mar 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Every once in a while, a book comes out that changes just about everything. This is one of those books. Ignore it at your peril" (Seth Godin, New York Times bestselling author)
"37signals...doesn't just have customers, it has raving fans, and its leaders are web celebrities" (Guardian)
"There's no jargon or filler here just hundreds of brilliantly simple rules for success" (Chris Anderson, bestselling author of The Long Tail)
"Inspirational...REWORK is a minimalist manifesto that's profoundly practical. In a world where we all keep getting asked to do more with less, the authors show us how to do less and create more" (Scott Rosenberg, Co-Founder of Salon.com)
"Great if you're at a fledgling stage of business. It's a little controversial... but I find it brilliant just the same. A quick read too." (Sophie Cornish Stylist)
About the Author
37signals is a privately held company founded by Internet trailblazers, Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson, committed to building the best web-based software products possible with the least number of features necessary. Their products -- Basecamp, Backpack, Highrise, and Campfire -- do less than the competition...intentionally. Since 1999, 37signals has grown into a multi-million dollar company with three million fanatically loyal customers. The company has been profiled in the Guardian, Time, Wired, and Business Week. They are based in Chicago.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
150 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't get me wrong, this is not a self-help book. It's rather the story from a front-line startup as to how they do things. It tells you of what works with the millenials who are joining the workforce. It tells you techniques for improving productivity and inducing creativity without imposing rules.
Re-work. Not likely to work for everybody, but surely will work for many. Recommended read along with Hard thing about Hard things
Take small decisions.
Visual priority idea.
Listen to Customers.
Hire carefully. Hands-on managers, not who delegates without doing it themselves.
If you treat employees like children, you get children's work.
Problem is not a problem until it's real problem. Most things you worry about never happens.