- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
ReWork: Change the Way You Work Forever Paperback – 18 Mar 2010
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Every once in a while, a book comes out that changes just about everything. This is one of those books. Ignore it at your peril" (Seth Godin, New York Times bestselling author)
"37signals...doesn't just have customers, it has raving fans, and its leaders are web celebrities" (Guardian)
"There's no jargon or filler here just hundreds of brilliantly simple rules for success" (Chris Anderson, bestselling author of The Long Tail)
"Inspirational...REWORK is a minimalist manifesto that's profoundly practical. In a world where we all keep getting asked to do more with less, the authors show us how to do less and create more" (Scott Rosenberg, Co-Founder of Salon.com)
"Great if you're at a fledgling stage of business. It's a little controversial... but I find it brilliant just the same. A quick read too." (Sophie Cornish Stylist)
About the Author
37signals is a privately held company founded by Internet trailblazers, Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson, committed to building the best web-based software products possible with the least number of features necessary. Their products -- Basecamp, Backpack, Highrise, and Campfire -- do less than the competition...intentionally. Since 1999, 37signals has grown into a multi-million dollar company with three million fanatically loyal customers. The company has been profiled in the Guardian, Time, Wired, and Business Week. They are based in Chicago.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
143 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 143 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't get me wrong, this is not a self-help book. It's rather the story from a front-line startup as to how they do things. It tells you of what works with the millenials who are joining the workforce. It tells you techniques for improving productivity and inducing creativity without imposing rules.
Re-work. Not likely to work for everybody, but surely will work for many. Recommended read along with Hard thing about Hard things
Take small decisions.
Visual priority idea.
Listen to Customers.
Hire carefully. Hands-on managers, not who delegates without doing it themselves.
If you treat employees like children, you get children's work.
Problem is not a problem until it's real problem. Most things you worry about never happens.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?