ReDesign Apparels Men's Nylon Compression Pants/Tights/Leggings
|Price:||999.00 - 1,299.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on selected options|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- We are one of the largest manufacturers and using world class nylon fabric for our compression wear, 77% nylon 23% spandex. Smooth and ultra soft fabric that provides extreme comfort and control with excellent elasticity, enhanced range of motion and durability
- Fast-dry technology - releases heat and wicks moisture away with cooling effect keeping you drier and cooler for longer
- Nylon compression gives more oxygen filled blood to active muscles, increasing endurance, power, efficiency and promotes recovery after hard workouts. It also helps to control blood flow and prevent soreness
- Uv protection - our fabric protects your skin from sun's harmful uv rays also preventing tanning
- All top athletes from every sport, gym lovers, fitness enthusiasts loves to wear redesign's compression wear for their hard workouts in all seasons
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Redesign's most advanced compression wear technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilizes active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time. By wrapping and supporting the calves, hamstrings, quads and glutes, redesign compression pant increases circulation and reduces fatigue, also risk of injury, so you can go harder for longer. Perfect for any kind of sport.
166 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 166 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Material: Build quality is superb and hasn't shown any signs of wear/threading.
Compression and Comfort: Does what it says. You can feel the difference in recovery post run and post leg workouts. Very comfortable.
Look: The shine on the material is still evident.
Delivery by Amazon: took 8-9 days though, but packaging was well done.
Overall, extremely high quality product at a very low price. Go for it!
I use XL for my running; and use L for recovery and sleeping.
After hard run if I sleep in AC room, fatigue actually increases. Use it overnight, morning you are fresh.