- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11.5 x 4.8 cm ; 81.6 g
- Item part number: Aviator-B/g
- ASIN: B00QF175NI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 November 2014
- Average Customer Review: 114 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #83,758 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Eye Width: 57 MM
- Size: Medium
- Lens Color:Dark Grey. Frame color: Black. Aviator shape
Not sure about your Sunglasses size?
Read the Sunglasses Size Guide
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for Raylite Aviator Sunglasses -Black
Glass Lenses. Look smart and dashing this season by wearing these cool aviators from the latest collection of Ray Lite. These sunglasses complete your look for any party or casual outing. Glass lenses (not fiber lenses) comfortable to wear.Keeps the sun at bay with 100%UV protection Glass lenses. High Fashion, Aviator Cooling Sunglasses.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway still I would like to share my complete pros n cons of the product:
1) Glass quality is really awesome and it seems to withstand the prone scratches during daily usage.
2) The glass is really dark and will keep your eyes protected from scorching sunlight but should never be used after evening.
3) The frame is really perfect and keeps the glass in correct position without any common defects in alignment.
4) The plastic cover towards the end of the frame is of just an average quality and it was actually loose which I had to fix with thin seal.
5) The glass carrying case provided is up to the mark and will keep you tension free while taking glass on the go.
So I would recommend this one for anyone who loves to have an Aviator style glass until they can possibly afford a Ray-Ban.
Most recent customer reviews
Looks comfort durability, excellent.