- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; Second edition (1 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 818495400X
- ISBN-13: 978-8184954005
- Product Dimensions: 22.2 x 2.4 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From the Rat Race to Financial Freedom: A common man's journey... Paperback – Import, 1 Aug 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for From the Rat Race to Financial Freedom: A common man's journey...
About the Author
Manoj Arora, an engineer by profession, is a gold medalist from Aligarh Muslim University. Having worked for Fortune 500 organizations across the globe, including IBM, he has also worked for leading Indian companies such as L&T and TCS. An IT professional turned author, he has to his credit multiple bestselling books on Dreams, Money and Happiness. He lives by his life's mission to elevate the world around him.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought from my wife amazon account
Well written book. A must read for anyone who wants to essay his financial freedom journey.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
1) Basic Concepts
2) Principles of Wealth Accumulation
3) How to create a Financial Freedom Plan...The Autobiography of a StockRead more