Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1 GB RAM 1.2 GHz 64-bit Quad core ARM CPU with 802.11n wifi and bluetooth -The Complete Kit (With Lego compatible red case)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Raspberry pi 3 Model B 1.2 GHz 64-bit Quad core ARM CPU with 802.11n wifi and bluetooth (~10x the performance of Raspberry Pi 1)
- Integrated 802.11n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 and Energy efficient - Do more but consume lesser power
- Lego compatible red case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with access to gpio pins on raspberry pi.
- SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SD Class 10 Card with NOOBS preinstalled and 5 Volt 2.5 Ampere Robust Micro USB Power Supply which will ensure that your Pi never runs into power issues.
- CAT 5E Network Patch LAN cable, HDMI Cable,Anodized black aluminium Heatsinks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Raspberry Pi 3 is a credit card sized computer. Connect upto four devices with ease to the USB ports. Prototype with ease - bring your ideas to life. Learn programming. Build a Media Center, smart things or even your own Robot. The Raspberry Pi 3 is based on Broadcom SoC BCM2837, a custom-hardened 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53. Combining a 33% increase in clock speed with various architectural enhancements, this provides a 50-60% increase in performance in 32-bit mode versus Raspberry Pi 2, or roughly a factor of ten over the original Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. Included Components: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard, Lego compatible red case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with access to gpio pins on raspberry pi ,SanDisk 16 GB SD Card Class 10 with NOOBS preinstalled,5 Volt 2.5 Ampere Power Supply,CAT 5E Network Patch LAN cable, HDMI Cable,Anodized black aluminium Heatsinks. Total number of items you will get in this kit 7.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembling the little computer without the fan is absolutely no problem. The case needs some minutes, because you have to get off the protection film to have the clear shiny look. After doing this, you just connect and start - the rest is just normal installation processes following the instructions you will find online.
Connected to TV and Wifi, the computer will be ready to work after some minutes. Till now I only used it as a media center and to try out the Libra office (which works like open office on my laptop), but the outcome is great - for verylittle money you get a complete computer for lots of different applications.
To install the van is a compared to the rest a little bit more difficult. You have to find out where to connect it on your Pi - I did it directly at the 5 V. pins you will find with the help of some forum in internet and the usage of an digital multimeter. The next step after I learn a little bit more about electronics will be the temperature depending van control.
+ complete computer with software (noobs)
+ easy to assemble
+ good working
+ small energy usage
+ high motivation to learn
- charger is not working with pi or my xperia, but working with a few other devices, (I am running the pi from an external powerbank, yesterdays session of some hours took about 10% of 15 000 MAh
- no user guide is delivered, you have to find out the most from internet. Especially the insstallation of the delivered van should be explained
The kit seems to be a cheaper option than buying stuff individually. If you have a few parts lying around then you might save a few bucks, but if you have to buy everything I calculated a cost of about 1k more. Though they might be better quality products than the generic inclusions in the kit, I wouldn't want a very high end lan cable ir power adapter (per say).
1. Arrived on time
2. Nothing seems broken to me
1. Product description mentioned Sandisk Ultra Class 10 16GB card, but received Strontium 16gb card. My opinion, Strontium sd cards are not as good as Sandisk sd cards.
2. Raspberry Pi arrived without an anti-static bag, not a good way to transport electronics.
Haven't powered the board yet. More update in case I find something.
Update 1 -
The noobs did not boot.
Trying to format the strontium card, but the card is write protected, no way to format it, no way to use it.
Waste of money!
Pi board is of good quality.
Official case fits perfectly.
Other accessories are working good.
Running OSMC flawlessly except for the Bluetooth problem in the OS.
Most recent customer reviews
Only thing which is not satisfactory is with LAN cable you provided. The clip was broken before i open the pack.