Raspberry Pi Model B RASP-PI-3 Motherboard
|Price:||2,680.00 + 80.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||2,320.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM
- 802.11n wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps lan speed
- Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth low energy
- 4 USB ports, 40 GPIO pins, full HDMI port, combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI), Display interface (DSI), Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push), Video Core IV 3D graphics core
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64bit processor the Raspberry Pi 3 model B is faster and more powerful than its predecessors. It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 and provide support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is required. Made in the U.K. supplied under license by RS components.
From the manufacturer
Motherboard by Raspberry Pi - Advancing Towards a Faster World!
This motherboard from Raspberry Pi features 4 USB ports, an HDMI port and a 3.5mm audio jack, among other features. It is built on the latest broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64bit processor. The motherboard also features a micro SD card slot. The micro SD card slot follows a push-pull technique. Install this motherboard in your computer for a fast and responsive system.
This motherboard from Raspberry Pi features a 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 processor. The quad-core processor is a chip with four cores, which process general computing at a smooth rate. This comes in handy when you work with big files and switch between applications often times, as it hastens up the computer performance.
4 USB Ports
The motherboard features four USB ports. You can connect your pen drive or other digital accessories to it and charge or play it.
Micro SD Card Slot
The motherboard features a micro SD card slot. You can easily insert the card in by pushing it.
733 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second issue is that it is showing undervolt symbol ( a yellow lightning bolt like symbol that appears on top left corner) when I connected it with a VGA monitor using HDMI Male to VGA Female Cable. I connected the same RPI directly to a TV with HDMI port and I did not see the thunderbolt symbol.I haven't tried it yet, but I think that it can be solved by using the official power supply.
For the people who want to know about which peripherals to buy, I am giving a list of things that I have used except the power adaptor:
HDMI cable: AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable http://amzn.in/bVwi7qP
HDMI Male to VGA Female converter: RTS HDMI Male to VGA Female Cable with Audio http://amzn.in/0Jak7Wv
Memory Card: Samsung EVO Plus Grade 1, Class 10 32GB MicroSDHC 95 MB/S Memory Card with SD Adapter http://amzn.in/gunnQw9
Case: Raspberry Pi 3 Official Case - Black/Greyhttp://amzn.in/8GyzyNa
Keyboard and mouse: iball keyboard & mouse. Logitech Wifi Keyboard mouse combo also works.
First time I buy from amazon and product goes kaput within the warranty span of 1 year.
Contacted element14 which say to contact the seller. Contacted IONIQ "Recommended seller" who after multiple exchanges of messages says to contact manufacturer.
Contacted Amazon who are still working on the issue.
All in all poor state of affairs. Better to buy at a bit extra price but directly from element14, beacuse in case of any issues atleast the will RMA the product.
The packaging was bad. A cover, a bubble wrap, actual box, static shielding bag. But the bubble wrap was smaller than the actual box. The box was in a bad shape and deformed. Fortunately, no damage to the product itself and it is working.
I have been using it for like three months and there some things u should be careful of:
1. Don’t use it to play videos
2. Don’t use it to play online with two or more players
If you do the above listed things, you’re Raspberry Pi B will heat up, causing it to malfunction.
And make sure you have the accessories.
You can connect it to a TV through HDMI and load Raspbian OS on a SD Card and attach a keyboard and mouse.
That's all you need to get it running.
It also has 40 GPIO pins which can be used for various other purposes like IoT and other projects.