Raspberry PI 3 Model B+ Motherboard
|Price:||2,975.00 + 80.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||2,025.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM
- 802.11n Wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps Lan Speed
- Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth low energy
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Built-in Broadcom 1.4GHz quad-core 64 bit processor with low energy on-board Wi-Fi Bluetooth and USB Port Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64 bit processor, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is faster and more powerful than its predecessors. It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 and provide support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is required. Broadcom BCM2837BO 64 bit ARMv8 Quad Core A53 64bit processor powered single board computer run at 1.4GHz- 1GB RAM - BCM43143 Wi-Fi on board. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board. 40 pin extended GPIO - 4 x USB2 ports. 4 pole Stereo output and composite video port. Full size HDMI. CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera. DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display. Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data. Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5 Amps.)
156 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This version comes with a 1.4 GHz Broadcom CPU, 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI Audio-Video out, Composite Audio-Video out, Gigabit Ethernet (delivers about 300 Mbps). Indeed the only thing I had to supply was Keyboard, Mouse and Power.
The power recommendations are higher (5V DC 3A) but it will also work with an older mobile phone charger that is rated at-least 5V DC 1.5A as long as do not connect too many peripherals. In headless more (no peripherals, no HDMI out, no Wi-Fi), it will just about work with 5V DC 1A adapter. I purchased a 5VDC3A adapter from Element Engineers on Amazon and the board is working well it it.
The heating of the CPU has been normalized by using a heat-spreader. The CPU does touch 80+ degrees centigrade during benchmarking tests but remains stable. I purchased a basic plastic case and heat-sinks from REES52 on Amazon and the board is working well. I applied a little thermal transfer paste while mounting the heat-sinks and these Aluminum blocks are certainly picking up a lot of heat away from the CPU.
The Raspbian "Stretch" OS is a delight. In the Console-only version, it only takes 22MB RAM on start. In the Desktop version, it takes about 50MB on start. Compare this to Ubuntu on PC which takes over 300MB on start and does not work properly on a system with less than 2GB RAM. The OS starts in 5 seconds. Even the Desktop version starts in less than 10 seconds when loading from a Sandisk 16GB Class 10/U1 MicroSD card.
On the Internet, there are tons of reviewers who will talk about better boards from other manufacturers. What they do not get is the mission of the Raspberry Pi Foundation and how hard they work in staying true to their mission. For example, the Asus Tinkerboard is twice as fast at twice the price. Is it that Eben Upton (the founder of Raspberry Pi Foundation) cannot invent a faster Raspberry Pi board and charge a higher price? Certainly he can, but his mission is to deliver the best technology experience while staying under the $35 price point. Consider this:
- Boards such as Orange Pi (from Schenzhen Xunlong, China) are available at $35 price but are highly subsidized by the Chinese government. Without the subsidy, they would cost nearly $60. I recently purchased a Orange Pi board and after paying for shipping ($5) and Customs duty (nearly 44%), the board costs me Rs.4000/-. In comparison, the Raspberry 3B+ board costs me Rs.3400/-. Not to mention the painless warranty/return support I get in case of the Raspberry Pi board.
- Boards such as Odroid / Asus Tinkerboard are way faster than the Raspberry Pi but at the$70 price point, you are better off buying an Intel Atom processor integrated motherboard than can run Windows.
If you are looking for raw-power, then considering a SBC is ridiculous. But if you want to create devices around the house that serve specific functions such as a Firewall, Ad-blocker, VPN Gateway, Printer Sharer, HDD Sharer, Media Player, Retro-game machine, then you should consider the Raspberry Pi because of it's engineering and developer support.
Let me know if the review was "Helpful".
The seller is not a authorised seller and cannot provide warranty at all.
These devices can go kaput even if u don't tamper with them much,I used a 3 b bought from IONIQ for running KODI and it went kaput and no replacement even though pi was few months old only
the picture. it's on the cover and as well as on the motherboard. look like
a used product may be.or someone has intentionaly temperd the product. Dust
were there on the cover too. blutooh is not working properly and disconnecting frequntly after some mins. and wifi is also not functioning properly.
AVOID buying the product.
All that for just ~INR 4,500/- plus a monitor (can be a TV with HDMI port also). Incredible! (The cost includes the Raspberry Pi, a keyboard, a mouse, an 8 GB memory card and a decent 5 V, 2.5 A microUSB power supply.)
Bit diasppointed with the packaging. Not enough protection for the board. Even the charger that came before was well packaged...
Delivered on time.
Excellent performance with 32GB High speed SD card.
Best for beginners.
Best gift for your children .
Rasbian OS is based on Linux and hence you are able to use :
1) Libre Office (to do office work)
2) VLC media player (to watch movies and listen songs)
3) Chromium browser ( to watch youtube , facebook and any website )
4) Few games
Just connect this device to you TV by HDMI cable and make it your mini computer .
Don't worry if you TV is not smart , just purchase this device and make it smart today.