Rapoo Bluetooth Stereo Fashion Headset H6060 (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Headset Fashion BT White-H6060
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Battery life is good, once used for continuous ~3 hours and power was still on, although there is no indicator to say how many more hours/minutes it can go.
It has got a mini-usb charging port, which I consider a drawback, as all of my android devices uses micro usb port so I have to carry two cables or micro to mini usb converter.
Touch buttons looks cool but I personally found those difficult to use, may be it will take some time for me to get acclimatized with those.
It can remember blue-tooth pairing to multiple devices.
Though can connect to one device at a time. Although you can connect different profile ( phone audio , media audio ) with different devices in a single time.
Most of the time it's reconnect easily with the paired device but there were times it troubled me in connecting with my phone for phone audio.
Still it’s a good buy I would say.
1) Looks pretty good.
2) Sound quality is good. Bass could be slightly better. But overall it's good enough for me. A lil distortion sometimes can be observed at a very low volume. But mostly we listen at a higher volume so I guess it's not an issue.
3) People around you can hear what you are listening at high volume. Noise isolation could have been improved.
4) Excellent connectivity. No issues. You have to press the switch on button for about 10 seconds before it gets discoverable. Initially it gave me an impression that it's not working :)
5) I am completely satisfied with the battery as of now.
6) Microphone is good. I found it very convenient while calling or skyping.
However, the product documentation could have been better:
Its requires a long duration press to turn it on and even more longer duration to make it discoverable.
You need to keep it pressed until light starts blinks at a very fast rate, it blinks at a slow rate initially which just turns it on and does not make it discoverable, it gave me a bad impression initially that its broken or has compatibility issues.
Quck charging- With small charging last for really long time. Very good performance, I guess worth for Money, compare to any model available within this price range even more costly headset are not performing even half close this product. And range is also good.