- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: Lustre (26 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 935194123X
- ISBN-13: 978-9351941231
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 3.7 x 31.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,89,850 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Ramayana Hardcover – Abridged, Illustrated
Hardcover, Abridged, Illustrated
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
J.P. Losty was formerly curator of the extensive Indian visual collections in the British Library in London and is one of the world’s leading authorities on the paintings of colonial India. He has published many books and papers on various aspects of Indian painting from the twelfth to the nineteenth centuries. His major books include The Art of the Book in India (1982), Calcutta: City of Palaces (1990), The Ramayana (2008), Delhi: From Red Fort to Raisina (2011) and Sita Ram’s Painted Views of India: Lord Hastings’s Journey from Calcutta to the Punjab, 1814–1815 (2015). <Br>Sumedha Verma Ojha, author, speaker and columnist on ancient India and the epics, was born in Patna. She joined the Indian Revenue Service after graduating from Lady Sri Ram College and completing her post graduation from the Delhi School of Economics. After almost two decades in the civil services she resigned to follow her passion – ancient India. She lives in Switzerland and writes and speaks across the world on ancient Indian history, society, culture, religion and the epics with special focus on a gendered analysis of ancient India. Her series, Urnabhih, is historical fiction, the books set in Mauryan India; the second book is to be published soon. A book on the modern women of ancient India will also be out in 2017.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com