- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; 1st edition (15 December 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184955309
- ISBN-13: 978-8184955309
- ASIN: 8184955308
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.4 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
Ramayana - The Game of Life: Rise of the Sun Prince - Book 1 ((old edition)) Paperback – Import, 15 Dec 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Shubha Vilas, a spiritual seeker and a motivational speaker, holds a degree in engineering and law with specialization in Patent Law. His leadership seminars are popular with top-level management in corporate houses. He also helps individuals deal with modern-life situations by applying the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana and other dharmic traditions.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-8 of 33 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't like the way Sita was described as an invaluable jewel looking for an owner. Seems to be a little male chauvenistic. It is possible that Sita was described that way by Valmiki, but such things need to be modified when presented to the current generation.
Although insightful and intellectually fulfilling, the author could have done a little more to instill bhakthi over Rama, which the tele serial - Siya Ke Ram, had done fantabulously.
well I would rate this Book as 5-star, because this book not only beautifully depicts the story of Ramayana, but also tells us what goes in the mind of Characters of Ramayana. Which tells us what actually a Ideal Person(Ram) thinks, how he comes to a decision, how he behaves and why so. It gives deep insight into different characters we may face in our life and ultimately our own.
what did I like or dislike?
Presentation, amazing description of Vedic Culture and lessons that can be learned from that eternal wisdom source
who would I recommend this product to?
Students, Managers, Leaders, Teachers almost to everyone
as every individual is always learning in this world and teaching by example. And who can better teach by example than Lord Rama himself!!!
It is intact with the original epic, unlike other recent authors who change epic story according to their whims and fancies.
Presented in lucid manner, keeps reader bound.
"A good game is full of twists and turns at every stage and promises to thrill with its absolute unpredictability of results."
Waiting for next book to come :)
For a student or a professional, one can always learn the philosophy of simple and ideal characters in life. It can serve as an ultimate guide for all of us looking for the best principles especially when we often find ourselves in dilemma while choosing between right and wrong.