Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Rakesh Yadav SSC 7300 Mathematics 1999 to March 2017 Paperback – 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
rakesh yadav sir book mathematics 7300+ question for ssc exam preparation
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Some important points to be known by everyone are-
1. This book does not contain 7300 questions. It contains around 5500 questions.
2. The QR code is of not much use. Though the author has tried his best to help the students with such innovative effort still it is not of much help.
1. Around 5500 questions have been provided in this book. This number is enough for a student to qualify for SSC CGL if he has done all the questions diligently.
2. The solution part is the best point of this book. The solutions are provided with such shortcuts that save you from the pain of memorizing so many formulas. With the methods used in the book for solving the problems, you can easily solve problems within stipulated time without memorizing formulas.
3. Printing is good enough and you will be able to read most of the questions without much difficulty.
4. Font size is also large enough and you won't face any difficulty in reading the text.
5. All the questions are given together. Then after it, the answer keys for all the questions are also given together. After this, the solutions of all the questions are given together. This is the format of the book for every chapter. Hence nicely structured book.
1. Binding of the book is very bad.
2. Page quality is also unacceptable.
3. Printing, though good at most of the pages, is so light at few pages that you will face problem in understanding what is written on those pages.
4. If your basics of mathematics are not clear then this book is not for you. The shortcuts are such that any person without good knowledge of the basics of mathematics can't understand these shortcuts.
5. The QR code concept is not of much use.
Final comment- This is the best book for solving the maths for SSC examinations. It provides you with the essential shortcuts and methods to solve questions very easily and within time. The problem is that this book is enough for you to practice questions. Learn the tricks from this book and then practice questions from SSC chapter wise book of Kiran publication which has around 9000 questions of SSC papers.
If your basics are not clear, go for any basic book first and clear your concepts first.
Books for clearing your basics-
1. Magical Book on Quicker Maths 2017 - for English medium candidates
2. Quicker Maths (Hindi) - for Hindi medium candidates.
No book can match this book in terms of basics/fundamentals of mathematics.
Link for Kiran's book
1. SSC Mathematics Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1999 - April 2017 - 1905 - for English medium
2. SSC Mathematics Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1997 - April 2017 - Hindi Get Free CD & Scratch Card - 1906 - for Hindi medium.
The content of any book is more important than its binding, printing or looks. That is why I have given 4 starts.
Most recent customer reviews
Rakesh yadav khud nhi padata
Kuch nya nhi hai