- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm ; 227 g
- Item model number: B000WUJJ0K
- ASIN: B000WUJJ0K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 June 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #76,905 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Rainbow Research Green Clay Mask Powder 8 Ounces
|Price:||1,462.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||3,737.00 (72%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 100% Natural
- Cosmetic Grade Mask Powder
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
100% Natural . Cosmetic Grade Mask Powder.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Green clay is suppose to be best for acne prone skin,oily skin and even normal skin.I was having sensitive acne prone skin and none of face packs actually helped much.Also they made skin very dry after use.
This clay deep cleanses your skin and doesn’t make your skin dry at all.Your skin becomes soft,supple and glowing after every use.
Best way to use is mixing with rose water/aloe Vera gel or just make paste with water and apply.
Unlike other face mask this doesn’t contain any junk like parabens,silicones etc hence very effective.
Price is more as imported but definitely worth buying especially if you love natural products.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
BUT, the real value that prompted me to write this review came when I bit my cheek very hard. Despite the best efforts of my childhood orthodontist, a very sharp bottom tooth seems to catch my cheek in the same spot on occasion. I have had oral surgery to remove the saliva gland in one area after I bit it so hard that I ruptured the gland beneath the skin. These kinds of bites are usually not minor and take awhile to heal. The past few days, I have been doing all of the expected things - sea salt water rinses, baking soda rinses, peroxide/mouthwash, tea tree oil/lavender oil applied directly to the spot with a cotton swab, etc. Still the pain was UNBEARABLE. I couldn't talk and even icing my mouth at night was becoming bothersome. Today, while in the bathroom doing the salt water swishing, I saw my jar of green clay on the counter. I knew from post-purchase reading that some people ingest clay to alkalize their body and to 'detox.' I decided to google around - could green clay help a mouth ulcer/sore? The answer is a resounding YES! I took the smallest dab ever and put it on the oral wound - instantaneous pain relief. I'm still trying not to talk too much, but I can't believe how much it has helped. I read online you can also make a swishture of green clay and warm water and just keep it in your mouth for 10 minutes or so if you have these kinds of problems.
I recommend this for help with any kinds of health issues, as long as you read the literature and do your homework.
FUN TIP - If my skin is dry, I use a couple of drops of olive oil. If my skin is SUPER broken out, I use a couple drops of green tea.
AND DONT LEAVE IT ON LONGER THEN 20 MINS!!! (I went 30 mins one day and it wasn't fun scraping this stuff off of my face!)